Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

October 26, 2020

Nice Moisturizer

I recently got a chance to try this product, it smells very good and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I like the lavender flavor and feels nice on the skin, I would recommend this product

October 03, 2020

Nice, BUT...

I really liked that fact that it's organic and natural. The smell of lavender was subtle but nice. I find it sad and ironic it's all natural but yet tested on animals. That's a deal breaker for me, so I won't be purchasing.

October 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

awsome

I use this everyday and it really helps my skin and I dont usually buy stuff like this but a friend told me about it and ive been using it ever since I'd recommend this to my family and friends

October 01, 2020

Love the creamy silky texture

This is a good, affordable day cream with anti aging agent. The smell is mild,not over whelming. Love it when it is easily spread on my skin. Feeling a silky smooth texture.

September 28, 2020

Softer skin

I receive it as a sample, and after using it for only two days I already noticed the difference on my skin. My skin got softe, and I like the lavender smell as well!

September 28, 2020

Moisturizing

I received a sample of this to try and while I can't comment on the anti-aging properties, I do like it overall. The cream has a light scent that I am indifferent to but goes away quickly. It is a little thicker but goes on very smoothly and absorbs quickly. My skin felt light and moisturized all day, and also looked very clean.

September 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Anti-age Day Care - Garnier BIO

Loved the scent, texture and overall feel on my face. Anti-age Day Care provided just the right amount of moisture to my dry skin, it didn't feel damp or over saturated. I will add this to my routine in the future. Thank you for the free sample ... loved it!!

September 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I bought full size product

I bought the full size product after trying the sample a couple of time. I love that this product is organic. My skin felt moisturized all day after using this cream. I will definitely buy again and again.

September 14, 2020

Not rich but not light, and moisturizing

It is medium thickness, spreads smoothly over your face. After applying it, my skin don’t have issue or irritation.
    The smell of this cream is lavender, of course, it is lovely, and fades away quickly.
    I don’t know about anti-aging effect yet, but it improves the moisture quality of my skin.

September 01, 2020

Refreshing day cream, a must have!

Even without the anti aging properties, I love this cream! It’s cooling and refreshing and moisturizer your face just the necessary amount! This is a very trusted brand too, I would definitely recommend this product