Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Anti-Age Day Cream Reviews

For even, youthful skin, this soft, velvety anti-age day cream can be used alone or mixed with a few drops of lavender facial oil to boost radiance.
Apply on clean skin and massage into the face using circular motions.

Soin de jour anti-âge avec huile essentielle de lavandin biologique pour tous les types de peau, même sensibles. Les rides paraissent plus lisses et la peau est raffermie. Notre extrait de lavandin est équitablement produit dans le sud de la France.

If you like this product, you may also like: Garnier Bio Organic Lavandin Smooth And Glow Facial Oil

Visit Garnier.ca for the full product range.

September 14, 2020

Not rich but not light, and moisturizing

It is medium thickness, spreads smoothly over your face. After applying it, my skin don’t have issue or irritation.
    The smell of this cream is lavender, of course, it is lovely, and fades away quickly.
    I don’t know about anti-aging effect yet, but it improves the moisture quality of my skin.

September 01, 2020

Refreshing day cream, a must have!

Even without the anti aging properties, I love this cream! It’s cooling and refreshing and moisturizer your face just the necessary amount! This is a very trusted brand too, I would definitely recommend this product

September 01, 2020

perfect

I just Love! Love! Love! this product. It feels amazing when you put it on your , it leaves your skin feeling refresh and smooth just after couple of uses. It can also be used as regular day cream along with anti aging cream.

August 28, 2020

J’ai bien aimé

J’ai bien aimer cette crème de jour anti âge
    L’odeur la texture très agréable elle s’applique bien et n’est pas trop grasse juste parfait je vais probablement la racheter

2.7/5

August 25, 2020

Scent too strong for me

I have tried this product through a sachet sample, that was only enough for 2 applications. However it has been enough to understand it is not the product for me because the scent of lavender is too strong and unfortunately I am not a fan of it. Overall, the cream absorbed pretty quickly and I did not notice any downside but I won't buy it because of the scent.

3.2/5

August 20, 2020

Garnier Bio Anti-Age Day Care

Garnier BIO Anti-Age Day Care 💜 The lavender scent in this cream is so magical ✨ I tested this product out today and really enjoyed it. It took a few minutes to absorb and then I applied some sunscreen over top of it. I have oily/combination skin and tend to opt for gel formulas during the day so this cream did feel a tad heavy on my skin. I think it would be great to use at night time and I could really see myself reaching for this cream everyday during the winter months. There are so many great things to know about this cream: it is certified organic, contains no animal-derived ingredients, has no parabens, and is made with renewably sourced and fairly traded Lavadin!

Did I mention how wonderful it smells?! 💜

August 06, 2020

Very moisturizing!

The first things I notice about this cream are its thick, rich texture and its lovely scent. It smells of lavadin (which is French lavender) but the scent doesn’t seem to linger for long after applying it, which I like. ⁣⁣

This cream leaves my skin very moisturized and glowy. I think it is a great drugstore option, and would recommend it to a friend who was looking for an affordable cream. Although this is a “day” cream, I also like using it in the evening.

August 06, 2020

Makes my skin so soft!!

I had the opportunity to try this product and I really love how it made my skin feel and look! My skin was so soft and plump after using! I will be adding it to my skincare routine!

August 05, 2020

quite emollient without being sticky

The lavandin used in the line of Garnier Bio products is certified organic, fair trade, and comes from a renewable source. The formulation of these products are also vegan.

This moisturizer targets the signs of aging; smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles as well as firming skin. It is suitable for all skin types, incliding sensitive skin. It has more of a liquid consistency, medium heaviness and does require to be massaged into the skin. But once it has been applied, it leaves a thin layer of moisture on your skin without it feeling sticky. This moisturizer doesn't contain synthetic fragrance; however, it is heavily scented and reminds me of lavender with few other notes, which does eventually dissipate.

I can't wait to try this out over the next couple of day to see what this does for my ultra sensitive, easily eczema-triggered skin. I dont have any deep set wrinkles as of yet, but a couple fine lines are definitely starting to trickle in.

1.8/5

August 01, 2020

Smells gross and doesn't absorb into skin

I received a sample packet of this in the mail and tried it for a few days. I'm not a fan of lavender, but depending on how strong of a scent it has there are some lavender products I can tolerate. This smells so strongly of lavender I couldn't stand it. It also didn't fully absorb into the skin. 30 mins later and my face still felt like it had a layer of the stuff on it and felt tacky/sticky to touch. I could ignore the scent if it was an effective product but it's too thick for my liking.