Garnier Daily Pore Purifying Toner

Garnier Daily Pore Purifying Toner Reviews

Ranked #849 out of 1078 in Facial Cleansers

0.5/5

April 07, 2017

This smelled HORRIBLE!! Every time I tried to use it, the fumes would make my eyes water. I didn't feel like it worked at all. Every time I applied some, I felt like I was applying disinfectant to my face and it would sting!

September 07, 2015

This stuff is the absolute worst! It makes any problem you have with your skin about 10x worse! Claims to mattify and that's just a complete lie, it made my skin more oily than it's ever been. The claim that it helps with breakouts should state that it helps make them worse than you could imagine. You have to hold your nose and close your eyes because the alcohol content in this is just through the roof. Everything about this is just awful.

May 20, 2015

I broke out so much. At first I thought, my skin isn't use to it, it's bringing out the impurities, nope I just kept breaking out, using this product. My face was covered in pimples.

0.5/5

April 16, 2014

I'm very disappointed. I can't breath and open my eyes when I used it. This toner has a lots of alcohol

tarynd earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Nail Shape & Length

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety