4.1/5
Garnier Fructis Passion Splash Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #390 in Conditioner

May 28, 2017

Garnier Fructis Passion Splash is a Fortifying Conditioner for Normal, dry hair to create weightless, hydrated hair that is Silicone&Paraben;free. Contains passion fruit and Coconut oil infused. Smells so heavenly with the fruity citrusy smell. The Bees love my hair :( I have to use more than usual for Conditioner of this stuff and dont over rinse or ends feel strangly again. Nice creamy rich moisturizing. I dont see much of a difference with my hair unfortunately.

September 23, 2015

I love passion fruit. This product smells DIVINE. Makes me feel like I'm on vacation.

May 29, 2015

This actually makes my hair feel soft after. Also it takes out all the tangles. It doesnt feel like there is build up.

January 06, 2015

I used this along with the shampoo. I have long, thick and colour treated hair. The conditioner made my hair extremely soft and very easy to brush and tangle free after washing! The scent is fabulous too!!

November 21, 2014

This conditioner works great! Makes hair really soft and love how it does make hair feel heavy. Smells great as well :)