Garnier Fructis Plumping Hair Treat Mask Watermelon Extract Reviews
#3 in Hair Masks

For plumped up hair with volume, bounce, movement, and no weigh down! THE NEW WAY TO PLUMP FINE HAIR! This 1-minute hair treat mask made with watermelon extract is formulated with 98% naturally derived ingredient. No parabens. No silicone. Vegan.

Fructis Hair Treat Soin Capillaire Volumisant à l'extrait de Melon d'Eau - Pour des cheveux volumineux, avec mouvement et vitalité, sans lourdeur. LA NOUVELLE FAÇON DE VOLUMISER LES CHEVEUX FINS! Ce masque de soin capillaire est fait d'extrait de melon d'eau et formulé à partir de 98% d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés. Sans parabènes. Sans silicones. Formule végétalienne.

You may also like GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING

March 03, 2021

Fruity Scent

I really enjoyed trying this product. I have long hair and I found that it made my hair very soft and silky after using it. I did not enjoy the fruity scent as much as I thought I would have.

March 02, 2021

j adore

Ce produit est franchement bien il a un effet sur les cheveux génial il sent extrêmement bon la texture est super,Très bonne découverte. J aime sa fonction Multi usage. Son parfum qui tient longtemps. Grâce à lui mais cheveux très sec deviennent tout doux.
    J ai décider de tester d autre version et notamment l aloe et la papaye
    niveau rapport qualité prix c'est super également je recommande fortement ce produit qui est génial pour les cheveux!

March 02, 2021

Un must!

Ce masque pour les cheveux est tout simplement parfait! Surtout avec ses 98% de produits naturellement dérivés. Après une utilisation seulement, j'ai trouvé que mes cheveux étaient beaucoup plus soyeux, léger et brillants. Le démêlage était plus facile aussi. J'ai adoré!

A definite treat

I’ve only used the Plumping Treat Watermelon Mask once but the scent and whipped texture is divine. For those with drier hair, the Garnier hair masks are true drugstore gems. I've used a full avocado one before and it was amazing. I actually learned that you should apply a hair mask in between shampoo and conditioner, so the conditioner can lock in the moisture from the mask. Genius!

Fresh & Juicy

I love the concept of 1 minute mask because that's all the time I have for hair care when I shower in the morning. That being said, I received the Plumping Treat 3-In-1 Hair Mask + Watermelon Extract for testing purposes but feel like my hair needs a different formula, as I have a lot of hair and I'm looking to tame frizz, rather that add volume.

Quick hair mask

I love this hair mask. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I like that it works good and quick. I’ve used it a couple times and still have some left. I will continue using this.

March 01, 2021

My absolutely favourite hair mask

This mask smells incredible one applied! It leaves my hair feeling luscious and smooth after use. I highly recommend this as one of the best affordable hair masks out there.

The best smelling!

I have very fine hair, so I'm always afraid of products like this. I use very little for the fear of weighing my hair down, but I've had luck with it! The texture is nice and thick, easy to get just what you need from the jar. And the watermelon scent is amazing! I've got soft hair, a little added bounce, and it smells good as an added bonus.

February 28, 2021

Another great budget hair mask

I already tried another Garnier hair mask from their Hydrating line and the results didn't disappoint. However, I think this watermelon one fits my hair more because it hydrates without dragging my fine hair down. I have very fine straight hair so I prefer hair masks over conditioners since I only wash my hair once a week. Its scent isn't overwhelming and it's derived from 97% naturally derived ingredients which is a plus for me!

February 28, 2021

Yummy

This hair mask is really good. My hair was very damaged due a keep using curling iron on it and after a used this hair mask the first time, I’ve noticed that my hair started looking pretty healthy again. The smell is also a big part of it, because it smells so good and I love washing my hair and putting it in. Loved it.