Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 1102 in Shampoo

94% biodegradable. No silicone. No paraben. No dye. With acerola berry antioxidant. Stronger, healthier hair, with no weigh down. Discover a purer way to boost the health of your hair with this unique 94% biodegradable formula. This ultra-clean system, infused with acerola berry antioxidant, provides the ultimate daily refreshment with no heavy residue and weightless shine. A purer, greener alternative for your hair: 94% biodegradable formula; ultra-clean, weightless; bottle contains 50% recycles plastic. Results: refreshingly clean hair that's 10x stronger, 4x healthier and so much shinier. (When using Garnier Fructis Pure Clean system of shampoo & conditioner in a brushing test that measures breakage, and a combing test, compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. Make a difference: recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste; save up to 25 gallons of water by showering 5 minutes less.

May 14, 2017

Really good price. Smells really good like fruit!!! Doesn't smell like gross perfume
    Doesn't lather the greatest but I don't care I just use extra. Finally a product that works and smells good. I wish they made more products with fruit scents

April 08, 2017

Suffer from oily scalp so thought I'd try this product. Scalp feels clean after washing but doesn't last past 24 hours. Also very drying on ends and resulted in breakage.

March 08, 2017

This product is silicone-, dye- and paraben-free, which is a definite plus for me. I am also impressed that the bottle is made of biodegradable material. The shampoo is gentle on hair, however, it doesn't cleanse as effectively as other shampoos I used. I also find the scent a bit strong for me.

January 16, 2017

i just bought this shampoo garnier pure clean and i'm being using it for the past week now..its a very good product for the price I paid..my hair are soft, they feel very fresh and clean..the scent is good too.

September 23, 2016

I love that this product is over 90% biodegradable. It doesn't strip your hair, like you would expect a "value priced" product to do. It's light, does a good job, and the scent is light. My hair comes out clean and fresh.

April 20, 2016

Lathers well. It smells kind of masculine but I don't mind it. It goes away within a couple hours. It's pretty cheap too and I love how it's biodegradable.

March 05, 2016

Well, I thought this shampoo was for oily hair but it is not. After using it the first time my hair still felt & looked super oily! It's not ideal to use if you have very oily hair that needs to be washed every day.

February 21, 2016

After colouring my hair at home, I had a silicone build up from the after colour conditioning treatment, and after some research I discovered this shampoo was available at the drug store for a good price (i managed to snag it on sale) and I've been using it for 2 months now, and I still very much enjoy it.

July 21, 2015

this made my hair feel so dry and brittle. i did not like this at all even though its a pure product i give this a thumbs down

July 21, 2015

I have coloured hair and it doesn't strip it or make it brassy! Love how clean my hair feels. My hair is fine and very long and it doesn't leave any residue! I have purchased this a few times. Love the fact it's also biodegradable! We take this on our boat and wash in the water and know we aren't hurting the environment!

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault