Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo Reviews
#1172 in Shampoo

94% biodegradable. No silicone. No paraben. No dye. With acerola berry antioxidant. Stronger, healthier hair, with no weigh down. Discover a purer way to boost the health of your hair with this unique 94% biodegradable formula. This ultra-clean system, infused with acerola berry antioxidant, provides the ultimate daily refreshment with no heavy residue and weightless shine. A purer, greener alternative for your hair: 94% biodegradable formula; ultra-clean, weightless; bottle contains 50% recycles plastic. Results: refreshingly clean hair that's 10x stronger, 4x healthier and so much shinier. (When using Garnier Fructis Pure Clean system of shampoo & conditioner in a brushing test that measures breakage, and a combing test, compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. Make a difference: recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste; save up to 25 gallons of water by showering 5 minutes less.

April 12, 2018

Cleans so well.

I bought this shampoo because my mom said it works well. I was happily surprised with how well it cleaned my hair, and how soft it felt afterwards. Even when I haven't washed my hair in a few days, it still smells and looks clean. I recommend it to anyone that wants a nice clean feel and smell on their hair. It is a wonderful product.

December 03, 2017

Perfect for really greasy hair

I purchased this shampoo for my greasy hair issue. My hair is so oily I don't used conditioner. I wash my hair every day, but this shampoo allowed me to skip a day of washing!! I've tried very expensive shampoo and this is by far the best "bang for your buck." I 100% recommend

October 06, 2017

Great shampoo for oily hair!

I have very oily hair. Most shampoos leave my hair looking greasy immediately after washing. Garner Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo for Normal Oily Hair leaves my hair clean, shiny, manageable, and light weight. I can sometimes even stretch washing my hair to every 2 days. That’s unheard of for me with other shampoos. I can often buy this on sale at my local drugstore or dollar store. The price then is very cheap. Elsewhere it can be over double the price. If you have oily hair, give it a try!

August 25, 2017

I would buy it again. Love the smell.

I really love the smell of this shampoo. It does clean the hair of all the grease and the stickiness of the summer. Everyone in my family uses it now.

August 01, 2017

Finally a shampoo for oily hair that works!

It not only smells good and massages in well, it also keeps my hair fresh up to 3 days, which is usually never the case. I usually HAVE to wash my hair after 1,5 days because the roots get oily.

May 14, 2017

Really good price. Smells really good like fruit!!! Doesn't smell like gross perfume
    Doesn't lather the greatest but I don't care I just use extra. Finally a product that works and smells good. I wish they made more products with fruit scents

September 23, 2016

I love that this product is over 90% biodegradable. It doesn't strip your hair, like you would expect a "value priced" product to do. It's light, does a good job, and the scent is light. My hair comes out clean and fresh.

July 21, 2015

I have coloured hair and it doesn't strip it or make it brassy! Love how clean my hair feels. My hair is fine and very long and it doesn't leave any residue! I have purchased this a few times. Love the fact it's also biodegradable! We take this on our boat and wash in the water and know we aren't hurting the environment!

March 05, 2012

I love this shampoo, I just recently tried it and was very impressed. I love the smell, it's so relaxing. My hair comes out clean and I have found it's been less frizzy which is great. You also can't beat that it is 92% biodegradable. Great product