Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

This daily haircare range offers shampoos that care & conditioners that nourish with no weighdown — all made with 98% naturally derived ingredients.
  • Vegan and biodegradable formula
  • No nasties
  • 100% recyclable bottles, made with 60% recycled plastic to help reduce the use of planet resources

Cette gamme de soins quotidiens contient des shampooings traitants et des revitalisants nourrissants qui n'alourdissent pas — tous composés à 98 % d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés.
  • Formule végétalienne et écologique biodégradable
  • Sans ingrédients chimiques agressants ou nocifs
  • Bouteilles 100 % recyclables. Faites de plastique recyclé à 60 % pour aider à réduire l’utilisation des ressources de la planète

Try this product with Garnier Fructis Repairing Papaya Treat Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 24, 2020

Smells INCREDIBLE!

This is one of the best smelling shampoos i've ever used! Exactly what I needed for summer 2020. I've used it a few times now and each time after the wash my hair has felt healthy and fresh!

May 24, 2020

Perfect

It’s amazing, it makes my hair so smooth and it smells really good. I got it for free to test thanks to chick advisor and love it so much. It is perfect, I would 100% recommend to anyone who wants to try something new.

Pleasant surprise!

I received a sample of Garnier Fructis repairing treat shampoo with papaya extract in my #chickadvisorecobox in exchange for my honest review. I normally use salon brands and have fine, curly hair which often gets frizzy due to the dry climate where I live. This shampoo is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients, and was made without silicones, parabens and artificial colors. It’s also vegan friendly 💕 it smells amazing and my hair is shiny and soft from the extra moisture. It was a real treat to try this one and gave me hair a luxury treatment at a drug store price. Garnier is also a cruelty free company and is not sold in countries where animal testing is required. It is worth noting that their parent company is not cruelty free however. #garnier#veganshampoo#naturalhaircare#complimentary#gotitfree#naturalbeauty#ecobeauty#selfcare#chickadvisor

Deliciousness for my hair

I was so pleasantly surprised when I first tested this shampoo. The smell is absolutely addictive and it lingered in my hair for a good two days after washing it. The shampoo suds up nicely and my hair felt shiny and clean afterwards. It was manageable and easy to style afterwards as well. I like the shape of the bottle and the dispenser. Makes for the shampoo to easily come out and it won’t slip out of your hand with the slightly squared bottle. I was asked a couple of times what shampoo I used as everyone really liked the scent. I will definitely repurchase!

great light product!

My first impression was that it looked like a delicious smoothie drink, and flashbacks of the tide pods incidents flooded my head. Luckily after trying this product, those fears abated. For one, the cap is nothing like a drink cap, and is actually one of the more efficient shampoo caps I have used. easy to get out. no big unwanted dollops! The smell was fresh papaya, and not concentrated papaya perfume smell. The smell actually reminded me of the first time I tried it in the Dominican republic back in 2000. Haven't had it taste as fresh since, but this captured the scent perfectly.

Most damaged hair products usually leave my hair feeling oily quickly afterwards. My hair is fine and thin and that can happen within hours! This shampoo (and I was lucky enough to receive a sample of the conditioner last year) and conditioning product did not only not feel oily but it also had a marked light weight feeling.

definitely recommend!

You had me at the scent!!! Worked great too 💕

I really love that this new Garnier Fructis Repairing Treat Shampoo with papaya extract is made with 98% Naturally derived ingredients! No silicones, parabens or artificial colourants, and it's vegan, meaning it contains no animal derived ingredients.

The new recylable bottle is so cute too! The papaya formula is a winner for me. The scent, wow, love it! I didn't get to try this shampoo with the conditioner so I used it with one of my favourites. This shampoo really cleansed my hair well. Even before conditioning I could feel the softness and that my hair had been given some nourishing tlc! This is a real treat for dry, damaged hair like mine.

I would definately use this in my haircare rountine. Left my hair clean, soft, and not weighed down.

Thank you #chickadvisor #garniercanada #chickadvisorecobox for this awesome shampoo! #gotitfree

Lathers really beautifully

We really like the smell of this treating shampoo and it lathers in really nicely. Great shampoo. Would buy again. Definitely a really great shampoo. :)

May 23, 2020

Looks cute and smells great!

I received this product to review from the chickadvisor product review club. At first glance it looks exactly like a bottled smoothie and smells like one too. It made my hair feel so soft and didn’t leave any waxy residue to contend with when washed out. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends as it makes your hair look and feel so healthy!

Shampoing Garnier fructis

J’ai eu la chance de tester le shampoing de garnier fructis pour mes cheveux sec et endommager !
    J’ai bien aimer l’odeur ! La texture lisse facile a appliquer ! Le seul petit point négatif est que le produit ne mousse pas vraiment, j’ai du en remettre pour pouvoir bien laver Mes cheveux et avoir une texture plus moussante ! Mes dans l’ensemble j’ai bien aimer ! A vous de l’essayer pour voir si vous l’aimer bien !

Shampooing réparateur et rafraîchissant

J'aime le fait que ce nouveau produit de Fructis soit fait à 98% d'ingrédients naturellement dérivés. Pour mes cheveux, je n'utilise plus depuis un certain temps de produits qui ne sont pas naturels.
    La bouteille est très belle également, j'aime qu'elle nous laisse voir le volume de produit restant à l'intérieur.
    Pour ce qui est de l'odeur, elle est agréable: très rafraîchissante et fruitée (J'ai reçu la senteur Papaye).
    Pour l'application, sachez qu'il s'agit d'un gel transparent. J'ai dû appliquer plus de produit que d'habitude pour avoir l'impression d'avoir de la mousse partout et de bien nettoyer mes cheveux. Le produit se rince bien, et le résultat une fois mes cheveux séchés à l'air libre est bien. Mes cheveux sont bien hydratés et, comme promis, il y a moins de lourdeur.
    Je ne vais pas nécessairement racheter ce produit à l'avenir car je suis fidèle à certaines marques, mais je vais utiliser la bouteille reçue avec plaisir!