Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #555 in Hair Care

February 28, 2017

This shampoo is truly amazing. from the smell to the price and the effectiveness of the product. love it. it leaves your hair so shiny and soft. i hzve noticed that there is not as much breakage in my hair. i definately would recommend this product for anyone to try. i love that it comes in the larger size as well. i stocked up and got two bottles.

September 23, 2016

I like to switch up my shampoos on a regular basis, especially in between seasons since my hair and skin become extremely dry in the winter. This shampoo has 3 different oils (avocado, almond and olive) and is meant for extra-dry and damaged hair. My hair probably isn't quite that bad off, but I do like to use an extra moisturizing shampoo to keep my hair in good condition.

It works just as well as plenty of other moisturizing shampoos I've used, and has a really pleasant fruity scent (but if you're sensitive to fragrance, you should probably avoid this one!) I can't say it works better than other shampoos, but it's reasonably priced so if you're looking to switch up your routine, this is a nice one to try.