Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Reviews
#58 in Hair Colour

May 02, 2019

Tried it and so far love it

I am a brunette using Garnier Nutrisse Ultra color for the first time dye color 400 dark brown. I typically use a intense dark brown to make good coverage of hard to cover gray hair, unfortunately my color tends turn orange in the sunlight after some time. I do spend a lot of time in the Sun and I color often. Dyeing is not any more complicated than typical at home dyes, the smell is not offensive and the conditioner is nice. A little bit of bleed out the first few washes, really wish Garnier would make a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner for colored hair that has the benefits of UV filters. Time will tell if it ends up fading before the claimed eight weeks time, will buy it again if it lasts.

April 23, 2019

Amazing hair color

So far so good.. the color took Iver amazingly in my hair.. the box claims to last 2 months.. we will see.. I hope it does. Cause I love the color.. and the price was right.

April 07, 2019

Loving it

Loveing this product, my hair looks as good as it did when I was sixteen. Wow can't get over how wonderful it turned out. Not only do I look younger I feel younger. So needed this boost in my life right now thank you so very much!!!

September 17, 2018

Bon produit

La gelée éclaircissante éclaircie effectivement les cheveux. Si vous etes brune comme moi, apre 6 utilisation, vous aurez les cheveux de couleur caramel pendant 1ans (tres belle couleur) cependant le seul bemol c’est que ce produit asseche enormement les cheveux donc ne pas en abuser. Deplus pour une petite quantité ca coute un peu trop cher .

March 14, 2018

This is my new favorite

Wow i love it. I used the colour raspberry it turned out beautiful. The dye is thick not runny coverage per box is excellent and grey coverage is awesome. I have dark hair and the color turned out almost identical to the box witch has never happened. The conditioner included smells wonderful and my hair is soft and shiny I'm about 15 washes in and the colour is still vibrant. I will be using this as my all the time colour.

February 03, 2018

Came out too red

Garnier nutrisse ultra color is supposed to be for dark hair. I have dark brown/black hair but like to have reddish tones in it. This turned my hair way too red and gave me a red halo effect. I had to re-dye my hair darker because it looked so unnatural

December 12, 2017

LOVE

- my number one hair colour choice
    - love the ending results
    - colours are just like the box
    - mix with original hair colour perfectly
    - left hair feeling healthy and smooth

October 22, 2017

BOMB DYE FOR CHEAP

One of my go-to dyes does a good job on lighter hair. You NEED to bleach your hair if you want a good outcome. 2 boxes cost me 12 bucks and I didn't even need 2

October 04, 2017

My husband noticed the purple!!

I'm a brunette, but love purple, and like that more brands have purple now, without bleaching your hair. I used 416 Medium Intense Violet, and my husband said a couple days later "Is your hair purple?" when I stood under the lights in my kitchen, so that's success to me! :-D I also noticed it outside in the sun. It did a great job too on the grays. I'll be using this colour to keep the purple going.

Updated On: October 04, 2017

I do wish it would look as purple as on the box of course, but with such naturally dark brown hair, that's not possible without bleaching.

May 15, 2017

This is a good DIY hair color. It is gentle on my hair, smells good, and does not fade easily. Its between 7 and 10 bucks depending on where you go. The color is true to box picture as well so there are no unpleasant surprises