Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

December 12, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

I recomend this product. I will buy this product again.

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme - Dark Brown 40 (Dark Chocolate)
    Very good product, keep the hair very soft and bright. The smell is so good. It doesn't damage my hair. Very easy to use. the color is the same I was expected. This is so much better than others and last more. Very, very satisfied.

October 30, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Vibrant colour- all greys covered!

Love this brand for hair colourant. It always covers my grey roots well and leaves a natural glossy colour. It smells lovely and conditions my hair leaving it soft and healthy looking. I would recommend to anyone looking for a permanent hair colour.

August 19, 2019

Covers All My Grey's

I was sent a box @Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing #535 Medium Gold Mahogany Brown Hair Color for free to try and review. But it was a shade for a brunette and I am a blond. So I gave the box to my good friend and I ordered from Amazon a box of Garnier Nutrisse Garnier Cream Hair Color in 90 Light Natural Blonde.

So my friend and I did a beauty day coloring each others hair and facial masks. We found everything in the box instructions, color, gloves and even a excellent conditioner to use after rinsing out the color. We found it easy to apply, no strong smell, no irritation and no burning to my scalp which I myself have had with other coloring. Also this is not a permanent dye. After using both of us loved our color, hair felt soft, looked shiny and healthier. We both found that it covered our grey hair completely. We were both very happy with our results after using @Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color.

Just last weekend my friend bought the same which is Garnier Nutrisse #535 Medium Gold Mahogany Brown and I colored her hair again. That is how much she liked it. We both would recommend and did buy again.

August 19, 2019

Bonne teinture

Bonne teinture, couvre bien les cheveux
    La couleur sort bien et tient quand-même longtemps, dépend comment vous lavez vos cheveux
    Par contre lors de l'application, les vapeurs sont très forte et brûle un peu les yeux

August 08, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Hair feels amazing

I really love the range of colour from Garnier but the red range is my personal favourite. It always give a really fantastic coverage after use and leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky smooth. I generally find the smell isn't too overpowering and doesn't make your eyes water like some other hair dyes out there. The only downside I find is it normally starts fading after 2 weeks, but that might be more the condition of my hair. It's covers my handful of greys also which is always a bonus.

August 02, 2019

It worked on my hair and akin

I usually purchase this hair color in my closest Shoppers Drug Mart store. I dye my hairs most of the time myself at home and in my convenient time. That's why I have experience with so many hair dyes. This one worked perfectly on my head skin (no allergic reaction/redness) and my hairs were colored satisfactory. I usually buy dark colors because it matches to my skin tone. I buy this product again and again as long as it is available in the market.

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to

I love this hair dye. So easy to use and so many colors to choose from. Easy to find a match. Lasts a long time and doesn't fade. Reasonable price as well. Will continue to buy.

July 04, 2019

Love this brand for color

Best possible brand to use for beautiful hues, rich tones and long lasting color. Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable with a fresh scent. Best possible value for the cost, this is my go to for all my hair color needs. Easy to find affordable shampoo and conditioner in the same scent!

April 05, 2019

Good

Good brand but expensive for no reason theh should lower the price. I try sometimes but not every time. They color Quality is good shinning. I recommend

April 05, 2019

Great colours

This is a fast and economical way to colour your hair, saves having to go to the hairdresser. Garnier is easy to apply and is usually on sale at the big box stores. I would not be without this product!