Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

August 05, 2020

Value for Money

I just used this recently after 4 months of no haircoloring & no visit to hairsalons. I have really grown a good portion of grey hair. Happy with the result and indeed gave 100% grey coverage. It is not even expensive so i know i will re-purchase this.

June 18, 2020

Works great for the price you pay

I have used this a couple times. It’s not expensive and works great for box dye. I always end up with the colour I want. It’s easy to use and not messy.

May 14, 2020
    United States

Been using for years

I've been using this for years. I prefer to do my colour at home, this gives me a lot of flexibility in changing colour whenever I want without the salon hassle. This product works great, I do find my stubborn greys at the temple need touch ups before the rest, but I don't mind that.

May 02, 2020

Why pay a salon?

I love my hairdresser I really do. I have an unbelievable amount of hair which she keeps under control with great cuts and styling. That’s sad because my hair is so thick I refused to have it professionally coloured because it would cost me hundreds of dollars every time I went. Depending on the length of my hair sometimes I have had to use a couple of boxes of Garnier but even doing that it is worth it.

No muss, no fuss and best of all? NO MORE GREY!

Updated On: May 02, 2020

I meant to say... that said I have an unbelievable amount of hair etc. etc. Perhaps auto dictate and no coffee isn’t the best combination

May 02, 2020

Nutrisse Cream hair. -It’s enriched with avocado Oil

I love Nutrisse Cream hair dye.
    It’s enriched with avocado 🥑, olive and Shea oils.
    I dye my hair “soft black” every 2-3 months just to give a boost of color and shine to my hair and to cover up some gray hairs that I earned . I really like this formula because it’s very nourishing and doesn’t damage or dry out my hair like other brands; I love the nourishing conditioner cream that comes in the box, it’s super moisturizing and leaves my hair so soft and shiny, the colour does last me about 2 months if I’m careful enough to use sulphate free shampoo.

April 21, 2020

Box colour what a surprise

I have been having my grey professionally covered for years. Well, now I can't go & I couldn't stand the grey. Going against the advice of my colourist, I purchased this item and hoped for the best. I was pleasantly surprised. It was simple to apply and did a very good job covering the grey. The colour was close to the picture on the box. My hair was shiny after. Saved myself lot of money.

April 16, 2020

Great!

I have been using this product for around 5 years now. It does cover gray very well. My gray start to reappear after 5 weeks. Easy to use and does not seem to make my hair drier or weaker. I like it!

March 20, 2020

The only brand I use

Since I started box dying my hair, Garnier has been my go to! I love the way it coats my hair and rinses nice and easy without staining the entire tub! I wasnt big on this exact colour, but that's just personally! I like brighter reds!

1.8/5

February 28, 2020

Did not not cover my greys!

This hair colour unfortunately did not cover my grey hair. I had previously experienced this before with Garnier hair colour products but I thought I would try it again, it achieved the same results. I do have resistant greys and left it on for the full time recommended. I used the Medium Ash Blonde, number 81.

February 18, 2020

Great gray coverage

This is great grey coverage and my hair felt amazingly soft and healthy yet manageable.The product is great, just not the colour. The price is reasonable even when not on sale. I used a dark medium brown.The colour was quite red though especially in the sunshine, honestly in the sun it looks like I died my hair red. I even tried a toning shampoo to see if I could tone the red down but that didn't work. The only solution would be to go darker, which I don't want to do. I'll head over to the beauty supplier and see what they suggest.