Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 314 in Hair Colour

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

April 04, 2017

I love this product I,ve never dyed my hair until the last year or so I,ve tried this one as I received a free one in the mail I have a very delicate scape and find this very gentle ,colour stays great and lasts a long time,tried a few other kinds but burns my scape,always come back to this one,its the one I,ll be staying with,love it

March 24, 2017

j'ai utiliser la couleur espresso #500 pour cacher mes cheveux blancs et une autre couleur qui était rendu seulement sur les pointes et qui était très laide... j'ai les cheveux mi longueur et une boite a suffi! je croyais avoir besoin de plus vu la longueur et l'épaisseur de mes cheveux, mais j'en ai eue juste asser de une!! tout a été très bien couvert, aucun spot manquant ou mal couvert! super rapport/qualité prix! je vous recommande!!

March 07, 2017

I love this product. Garnier nutrisse, turns my mousey brown hair, into a luxurious aubrun. Not only does it give great coverage, it smells good for a reasonable price.I recommend it to my friend all the time.

March 03, 2017

Left my hair feeling very soft and smooth which I was happy with, with other dyes my hair feels dry and fried.
    I'm pretty happy with the condition of my hair. I did find the dye itself a little monotone.

February 01, 2017

It has been quite some time since I last dyed my hair but this was always my go to product. My hair always felt soft and healthy afterwards. I didn't have any issues with it drying out my hair or causing damage. The smell is rather strong but otherwise the dye was great. I got the colour I was hoping to achieve.

January 29, 2017

J,aime beaucoup les produits garnier pour les teinture car ils ont des ingrédients un peu moins dures sur les cheveux que d'autres produits. quand on les trouve en vente, ca vaut la peine, sinon c'est quand meme un peu cher mais ca vaut le coup côté qualité pour ne pas abimer les cheveux...

January 28, 2017

This has been my go to haircolor for the past 5 years. It covers my grey hair and stays true for a long time. My only complaint is that it still smells a lot. My husband complains every time I color and it burn my eyes if it wafts into them. Other than that, best haircolor for the price point.

January 22, 2017

This nourishing cream treated and protected my hair while delivering long lasting color for a 100% coverage Enriched with fruits and concentrates penetrated into my hair fibers to deeply nourish my hair I would recommend this product to anyone

January 14, 2017

I can only remember using this dye when my hair was red. It was pretty decent, didn't fade SUPER fast, but it did fade more than other brands. Its very affordable though.

January 06, 2017

This product is awesome, it has long lasting, strong colour. I love the conditioner and the dye is very moisturizing it does not dry out my hair, love it use it all the time.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers