Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

2.8/5

May 06, 2021

does not cover greys

It does not cover greys, even when kept for longest period of time. as explained in product guide. definitely not working ok black hair color. and coloured hair looks bluish when in sun.

2.0/5

April 19, 2021

Not full

Applying it on was easy, but it didn't cover all my whites, probably like 96% was covered. Wasn't long lasting either. Within almost 3 weeks I saw whites returning. I used the colour 40 dark brown.

November 02, 2020

Exellent

J'adore Garnier nutrisse nourishing color cream. De tres Belle couleurs .Je l'utilise à chaque 2 mois.Il Sent bon,facile à employé et couvre bien toute mes cheveux blanc .

August 05, 2020

Value for Money

I just used this recently after 4 months of no haircoloring & no visit to hairsalons. I have really grown a good portion of grey hair. Happy with the result and indeed gave 100% grey coverage. It is not even expensive so i know i will re-purchase this.

June 18, 2020

Works great for the price you pay

I have used this a couple times. It’s not expensive and works great for box dye. I always end up with the colour I want. It’s easy to use and not messy.

May 14, 2020
    United States

Been using for years

I've been using this for years. I prefer to do my colour at home, this gives me a lot of flexibility in changing colour whenever I want without the salon hassle. This product works great, I do find my stubborn greys at the temple need touch ups before the rest, but I don't mind that.

May 02, 2020

Why pay a salon?

I love my hairdresser I really do. I have an unbelievable amount of hair which she keeps under control with great cuts and styling. That’s sad because my hair is so thick I refused to have it professionally coloured because it would cost me hundreds of dollars every time I went. Depending on the length of my hair sometimes I have had to use a couple of boxes of Garnier but even doing that it is worth it.

No muss, no fuss and best of all? NO MORE GREY!

Updated On: May 02, 2020

I meant to say... that said I have an unbelievable amount of hair etc. etc. Perhaps auto dictate and no coffee isn’t the best combination

May 02, 2020

Nutrisse Cream hair. -It’s enriched with avocado Oil

I love Nutrisse Cream hair dye.
    It’s enriched with avocado 🥑, olive and Shea oils.
    I dye my hair “soft black” every 2-3 months just to give a boost of color and shine to my hair and to cover up some gray hairs that I earned . I really like this formula because it’s very nourishing and doesn’t damage or dry out my hair like other brands; I love the nourishing conditioner cream that comes in the box, it’s super moisturizing and leaves my hair so soft and shiny, the colour does last me about 2 months if I’m careful enough to use sulphate free shampoo.

April 21, 2020

Box colour what a surprise

I have been having my grey professionally covered for years. Well, now I can't go & I couldn't stand the grey. Going against the advice of my colourist, I purchased this item and hoped for the best. I was pleasantly surprised. It was simple to apply and did a very good job covering the grey. The colour was close to the picture on the box. My hair was shiny after. Saved myself lot of money.

April 15, 2020

Great!

I have been using this product for around 5 years now. It does cover gray very well. My gray start to reappear after 5 weeks. Easy to use and does not seem to make my hair drier or weaker. I like it!