Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Colour Reviews

Clairol Nice'n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Clairol's Colour Blend Technology gives you tones and highlights in every shade to brighten your whole look. Visit clairol.ca for more information.

July 14, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Nice n easy

I started to colour my hair at 16 as it was becoming darker than I liked . Nice and easy has been my go to product since then, always Blonde colours and usually the same shade.
    This is a permanent hair colour with multi tones an highlights, it’s easy to apply and gives great colour and comes with a great conditioner that lasts about 6 washes.

March 20, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Nice coverage

I love to color my hair and I am always looking for new colors to try. My go to brand is always Clairol. It always treats my hair the best. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to have a different look.

February 01, 2019

Looks and Feels Natural

I have been coloring my hair for around 15 years and Now that i am starting to have to cover bits of grey i have found it is the only product that has come as close to my natural hair color(light auburn or Med. Red hair) ..As well as feels soft and looks closest to my natural hair color which is hard to find..The color is 8R or Medium-Reddish Blonde

January 28, 2019
    California, United States

My hair feels and looks healthier AFTER dying!

I have been using Clairol Nice N Easy hair dye since I started dying my hair 16 years ago. The number one reason why I have continued to use their product is because my hair actually looks and feels healthier AFTER dying it!?! How crazy is that! Plus, of course, the color always comes out
    even and looking fantastic! My blonde never looks brassy or orange and I get compliments all the time on my hair color looking so natural. Even my hair stylist doesn't believe me when I say I use box dye at home to color my hair because it looks so good! Now that is a HUGE compliment! I absolutely LOVE the new formula even more than before; Clairol never fails at staying relevant and giving us the latest and greatest in beauty products. The new formula works even better at protecting my hair and leaving it looking even better after coloring. Plus, it smells great now too! Now it smells more like you're in a field of flowers than in a hair salon....just icing on the cake. So, if you are worried about coloring your hair at home because you don't know if it will turn out right then starting with Clairol Nice 'n Easy is the way to go! It is a fail-proof formula that will leave your hair looking better than before you color it!

December 18, 2018

FantAstic

I love this hair color it’s amazing since I have lots of white hair I always look for a good color to cover my grays and that lasts for a long time and this hair color did the job it brings my nice and shiny hair again and it lasts for a long time so there is no need to do it every month , I do really recommend it

November 05, 2018

My hair looks great

I just used this last night. I had bleached my hair and it turned a very yellow colour. So I waited a few day and the applied the light ash. My hair turned out great. It took away the yellow but still left my hair very light. I have stayed away from this brand in the past thinking it was an old lady hair colour lol. I’m really glad I decided to give it a go. This will be my new hair colour for awhile.

September 19, 2018

Amazing Clairol Nice’n’Easy!

I received this amazing Clairol Nice’n’Easy hair color to try for free from pinchme.com An it's perfect! I love how bright it is in some light an how it's toned down in others this is exactly how i hoped it would turn out! Bravo standing ovation! This New an Improved Clairol hair dye is amazing, totally fabulous! It meets an exceeds my expectations I love the scent it smells like shampoo like roses or flowers of some kind!I love the consistency of the mixture it gives your hair moisture an locks it in while your dying your hair, it's ingenious an it makes it so much easier to get every strand an to know that you didn't miss a spot plus it's painless! Other dyes dry out your hair so it hurts to get all the hair an it leaves un dyed hair trapped inside then you have so many spots missed! I hated that! Well guess what no more of that! With the conditioners in it it makes coloring your hair a whole new experience! The bottle is easier to open too, it’s twist off! This hair color system is revolutionary! An rinsing this due out is a dream it comes out faster more of it actually washes out, the conditioner is awesome too smells great An helps keep the color I like that you use the conditioner once a week after you dyed it, that's great an different it's nice! I'd say nothing can beat this dye it has gone above an beyond the call of duty! This formula smells amazing an feels amazing nothing can compare!

September 18, 2018

Beautiful color and great coverage

CLAIROL NICE 'N EASY is easy to use, The formula was gentle on my hair and the application was easy. It works quickly, and provides a beautiful color that covers your gray very well. I would recommend this product to anyone.

June 10, 2018

Forever my go-to hair dye !!

This stuff is amazing.

Relatively cheap, cream-based, and comes with a lot of conditioner !!

It really is nice & easy :) !

No mess to worry about and I always know my hair will look the EXACT same every application!

May 23, 2018

Shiny Gold

Nice 'n Easy Clairol Hair Color in light blonde was super easy to use it was not messy and dripping all over the place an the effects were beautiful. My hair looks like shiny soft gold, I am very happy with Clairol.