Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Colour Reviews

Clairol Nice'n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Clairol's Colour Blend Technology gives you tones and highlights in every shade to brighten your whole look. Visit clairol.ca for more information.

May 22, 2020
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Disappointing colour

I bought the Baby Blonde hair colour. I was very excited to try it but unfortunately my blonde hair turned out a little pinky, brasssy which was not what I had hoped for.

September 15, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Lasting color leaves hair soft

The color that it shows on the box as to what to e pectin with your natural hair color is pretty close, it won't be exact as everyone's hair is a different shade of the same color. Not only would I recommend Nice and Easy, I would definitely use again. O have used more expensive brands and I fail to see how they are any better than Clairol Nice and Easy.

August 22, 2019

Grest hair dye

I’ve been using since I was a kid and it’s never let me down! One box is all you need for full coverage doesn’t dry out my hair or leave it to shinny I love it

August 13, 2019
    Inverclyde, United Kingdom

Does what it says on the box

I love this product. I lifted my hair from black dye then used nice n easy 8.1 ash blonde,as the ash counteracts any yellow or orange tones. It’s turned out virtually my natural hair colour with no damage to my hair. My hair came out the colour that showed on the box which rarely happens. Will continue to use this product

July 14, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Gives salon colour at home.

This item leaves the hair soft and silky. It covers the root growth and it gives lots of tonal colours rather than a flat colour all over.
    The smell is also really lovely and you get a large tube of condition.

July 14, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Nice n easy

I started to colour my hair at 16 as it was becoming darker than I liked . Nice and easy has been my go to product since then, always Blonde colours and usually the same shade.
    This is a permanent hair colour with multi tones an highlights, it’s easy to apply and gives great colour and comes with a great conditioner that lasts about 6 washes.

April 14, 2019

Perfect Dye

I had black hair for many years (done with box dye from another company) and bleached it 3 times over a few months then put the ash blonde over the bleach to get one colour in my hair instead of several. My store only had this one in stock for ash blonde and I am honestly obsessed. I will never use any other brand. It gave a uniform colour, no bands at all. It smells like roses which was so amazing. Must use for sure!

April 03, 2019

A great choice for stubborn greys !

So my sneaky little grey hairs have been making more of an appearance and I decided it was time for them to go! I selected this product based on the fact it was targeting greys. It was super easy to apply, and very competitively priced.

March 22, 2019

Frost and Tip

I have been using this product for years now. I love the bright highlights it gives me as it accentuates my natural ash blonde hair. It is a good value for the money. It is much cheaper than going to the salon. My hair comes out soft and shiny.

March 20, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Nice coverage

I love to color my hair and I am always looking for new colors to try. My go to brand is always Clairol. It always treats my hair the best. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to have a different look.