3.9/5
göt2b Creative Reviews

Express yourself! Spice up your hair with electrifying colours or be pretty in pastel: mix, apply and enjoy!

Exprime-toi! Personnalise tes cheveux avec une couleur qui donne la pêche ou crée ton style pastel: mélange, applique et éclate-toi!

Just ok

Overall I wasn’t as impressed as I would have liked. The colour itself in the box was quite pretty but once it was on it was flat and didn’t do what I expected. It faded extremely quick and dried my hair out quite a bit .

1.7/5

February 18, 2018

Not sure about this one...

It is a pretty cheap one. I would not recommend it to any of my friend, but I would say it does work. It just didn’t came out as if I had been to an hair salon.

Worked great!

I received this product in the red colour. I have dark brown hair, and while the be lightened product didn't work at all for me, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this showed up. I plan on using again on a larger portion of my hair next time!

Updated On: February 18, 2018

#got2bmycolour #MEbyME #gotitfree

Wonderful product

Great product for people with blonde hair because you can make the colour as pale or pastel as you want so your hair doesn't have too vivid or deep colours against the pale blonde.

would buy again!

ive always been picky with the hair dyes i use on my hair as my hairs not the most healthiest. i really liked this colour on me although i was a bit nervous to try it. back in the day when i was a kid i used yo use cherry kool aid to dye my hair and neber actually went this colour before. overall i was happy with the results.

Love the variety

I am a brunette so i had to lighten my hair before using but did not mind at all. After lightening the bottom layer of my hair to a caramel blonde i couldnt decide whether to do the vibrant red as the box showed or if i shouls pastelize it. After long thinking i took a couple weeks and decided to do red. Although i love that there was an option to make it a pastel pink. I definitely reccomend this product as it was easy to apply like any other hair die. And the colour was intense

February 16, 2018

I found the really easy to apply and I have natural blonde

it really was a nice vibrant blue. I have been using semi-permanents for at least 15 years now and I've gone through my fair share of different brands. so when I saw a new brand was coming out with semi-permanent hair color I was really excited. it didn't bleed as much as I have had other products do in the past and it was very easy to apply and so far it has lasted a rather long time. so far I'm loving it!

February 16, 2018

Great Product

Tryed Got2b Creative Hair Color it is a great hair dye. I't was easy to apply. Love the color, it turned out great. I would purchase in the future for sure.

February 15, 2018

So cool! Pastel or Bold?!?

I was so excited to receive the red hair dye and even more excited when i noticed you have the option of regular or pastel! How awesome to have two options in one box? I went with red on my bottom half as that is something i've been planning for awhile now. I loved how the colour turned out. My hair felt amazing after and I'm so excited to try pastel in the future, just not sure what colour yet. I was impressed by the boldness after using the lightening kit- they definitely work great together.

1.0/5

February 15, 2018

Plus jamais

Plus jamais. Je n'ai jamais autant scrappe mes cheveux de meme de ma vie et c'est laid. Sérieusement je m'attendais a plus de ce type de produit je ne racheterai pas c'est clair. Garder votre argent pour d'autre type de teinture.