3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

Wonderful product!

I enjoyed that it was permanent and I could wear it for a special event. I enjoyed that the colour wasn’t over powering and washed out easily. Very easy to use and fun!

February 22, 2018

I enjoyed the use of this product.

I liked the fact that it is not permanent, i was able to wear this for a fun party and easily wash it out the next day. Loved the bright fun pink colour. I would be interested to see what other fun colours are available

Great for a weekend

I wore this for my Bachelorette Weekend. It was a fun way to dress up with-out feeling like I was committing to something permanent. The pink tone looked great throughout my blonde hair. Defiantly got a lot of compliments and din't seem to damage my hair at all

love this!

I have light blonde hair naturally, and have never dyed it in any way as I have wanted to keep it from getting damaged. However, seeing all the blonde's with soft pastel unicorn colours, I have wanted to try something. I love how this is not permanent, and only lasts a short amount of time. I also love how subtle it is. If you are looking for a deep pink colour, you may want to try something else, but for a subtle pink in your hair, this product is great! Defs would recommend!!

1.2/5

Hardly worked

I used the product in my daughter's light blonde hair and it barely dyed it light pink and only at the ends. Which did look decent until after the first couple washes then it faded to almost a gray. It was ok for fun because she is little but I am glad I didn't put it in my hair. I followed the directions but may be something went wrong along the way
    Not sure. Wouldn't buy it.

Megan Balestrini

G2B head turner was provided to me for testing purposes from chickadvisor. I loved this product because it allowed me to change my hair in a funky way with making a permanent change. I had the pink spray and it worked so well! It sprayed on easily and looked salon quality! So much fun and I got so many compliments on my new look! Everyone should have this in their beauty tool kit to change up their look!

Cool

I really liked this product. I don't day my hair so it was interesting to use and see something different in my hair. It goes on Nicky and lasts for quite a while. It's also easy to wash out.

1.2/5

Got 2 stop

I tried this product in pastel pink, I have light blonde hair and I had high expectations for this product. Its actually the worst hair dying product I ever used it made my hair feel dry and looked extremely dull(matte) with a weird smell since you don't rinse out the product.
    I wouldn't recommend this product as it didn't perform well.
    #gotitfree

February 21, 2018

Fun great way to be daring

Schwarzkopf has already been a brand I've trusted for years. So this product did not disappoint. High quality. I got the Denim Blue shade which comes out to be a pastel blue with grey tone, exactly how I wanted it and imagined it would turn out. I love the fact that the product washes out in about 4 washes so I can be funky, edgy or different without making a huge commitment. It is a fun way to experiment and if you change your mind just wash it out and it's gone after a week. I LOVED the results and want to try the pink one now!!

1.3/5

February 21, 2018

Got2B Head Turner - Gimmick or Great Product?

I was so excited to have the opportunity to try got2b Head Turner hair colour by Schwarzkopf in the colour Candy Cotton.  I had seen this in the drug store and it seemed like a great way to have a fun hair colour without the commitment of actually dying your hair.  I thought this was going to be perfect for me as I have a professional job where pink hair would reduce my credibility.

The product is a liquid that comes in a spray bottle with the instructions indicating that you are supposed to spray the product on damp or dry hair, dab away any excess product and then comb through your hair to evenly distribute the product and then blow dry for a soft finish.

The first day that I tried this product I sprayed it on damp hair combed it through my hair and then blow dried it.  I found that my hair had a faint tinge of pink depending on the light but did not look at all like the girl's hair on the front of the box.  The next day I sprayed the product on dry hair to try to build up the colour, combed it through and then blow dried my hair.  This resulted in my hair having more of a pink colour but still not as pink as the girl's hair on the front of the box.  I used about half of the bottle between both applications.

After application and blow drying my hair felt like it was full of a lot of dry shampoo so it really didn't leave my hair touchable or manageable.

While my hair is a darker blonde colour than the model on the front of the box I found that I never achieved anywhere near as pink of a colour as the model on the box and I wasn't able to achieve an even colour throughout my hair.

At the end of day 2 I took a tissue and rubbed my hair and found that the pink colour came off on the tissue.  I didn't want to risk having the pink colour come off on my pillow case when I slept so I took a shower and as soon as my hair got wet all of the colour washed right out.  This was really disappointing as the product was supposed to last up to 3 shampoos and I had expected that it would wear out gradually, not wash out as soon as it got wet.

If you plan to use this product make sure that you do not go anywhere where your hair might get wet (or use it on a rainy day) otherwise you might end up with pink colour running out of your hair.  You'll also want to make sure that you are careful when you put on your clothing to make sure that you don't allow it to touch your hair otherwise you will risk transferring the hair colour onto your clothing.

Overall I have to say that this is a gimmick product that really did not work for me.  I would have much preferred using an aerosol spray product that would have given me a lot more even coverage and that I would have known was a one-time use product that I would wash out at the end of the night.