3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

September 08, 2018

Loved this product!

I was going to a concert and wanted to do something fun with my hair that wouldn't last too long. I decided to try this product because it said it washed out in 3 washes. I had very light blonde hair and didn't want it to stain so I did a test piece and it washed out in one shampoo and didn't stain which was great! It is kind of awkward to use the spray bottle on your whole head but it comes off of skin and counters with just some water or make up remover. While my hair did feel a bit sticky and straw like after blow drying, it was a great result for something that I would just have for a day or two! I Have very thick hair and there is still enough left that I could use it again. Worth the $15 for something fun!!

3.2/5

August 15, 2018

**DO NOT USE ON PROCESSED HAIR**

I bought this product at dollarama for around $4. I read online and on the box that it would wash off after a day or around 3 shampoos, so I didn't think it would stain my hair. The colour is beautiful and the smell is great HOWEVER, do NOT use if your hair is processed to a platinum and you don't want to commit. I am stuck with random pink patchy highlights. Even after 7 washes in one sitting, they have not fully disappeared. I thought this product was low risk and no commitment. I work at an office and I'm freaking out to show up to work looking completely unprofessional.

August 08, 2018

Ever Wonder If You Would Like..?

The box and the packaging makes it appealing from the start but the bottle itself is a spray and while using this the first time all over my head was a bit of a task but after a bit of trial and error you will get the hang of it. Depending on your hair length and thickness you might just want to use it as a highlighter or spray it on at your leisure.I found it easy to use and apply and a product i would use for fun or casual social events or when i need to brighten up my mood....

April 06, 2018

g2b head turner

i got this product the other day and it blends very well i reccommend this product to anyone that wants to die their hair this colour or anyone who wants to dye it a different colour and its not expensive either

April 02, 2018

pink!

This was such a nice product! I had great results when I used the Head Turner line. It also faded out really nicely which I appreciated. It was easy to use and gave me some great results. I loved my pastel pink hair! Next time I think I am going to try the sea foam green color :)

March 13, 2018

OMG I am in LOVE with my pink hair!

I was initially a little nervous to use this product, because I wasn't sure how my hair would react, or if it would turn orange, but let me say, it turned out perfectly. It was just the right shade of blush baby pink that I had been looking for. The product is so easy to use, and the instructions are very straightforward. I will definitely be using it again in the future, and trying out all the shades!

February 28, 2018

Great for bleached hair

This easy-to-use (but not easy-to-control) spray-in temporary hair dye was a lot of fun to introduce a different colour into my hair for a short time. (Also, don't worry if you get little pink dots all over the bathroom, I'm still finding them and they seem to clean up easily.) I used the light pink version, which did need several applications. I loved that the bottle contained enough product for more than one use. The negatives were that it only lasted until my hair was washed the first time, and it certain spots the colour was so thin it made the blonde look brassy. (This section of the review had no impact on my scoring or recommendation of the product, its just a PSA for anyone with similar hair: Prior to trying this product, my hair was brown, so I bleached it. Don't use a home bleaching kit. No matter how careful I was, with someone checking every spot and helping ensure coverage, I had dark spots everywhere. So I did it a second time - on another day - and still there were dark spots. I do not recommend this COLOUR for anyone whose hair isn't already bleached. I think even medium blonde would be too dark.) As for using again, I will absolutely try Göt 2b Head Turner again, only I will pick a colour more appropriate for dark hair, and just put it over brown. It was fun, easy, and is great for a night out if you can't have the colour there in a couple of days.

Love it lots of fun!!

My daughter and I both have blond hair so we did it together and it was a lot of fun. A little bit messy but easy to clean up. It’s fun to add a little bit of flair you can use a lot or a little.

fun to try

This product it's easy to use and have good result on my blond hair. The pink color stay pretty for one day.

Belle couleur a essayé pour une journée special.

Blue head turned awesome

Love the color it has and especially since its not permanent. Draw back harder to apply on longer hair, bit tricky but keep trying. Women would love when you want the vintage distinguished woman look that everyone is trying acquire. Love and definitely would buy again.
    PS: for some reason can download pictures