Marcelle BB Cream Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

The Marcelle BB Cream is suitable for all skin types, at any age! A few of Montreal's own Web 2.0 beauties discovered it last November at the #Avant1reBeauté event. Today, they're inviting you to discover the multi-benefits of this revolutionary product!

September 11, 2017

La meilleure

J'ai essayé plusieurs BB crème et celle de Marcelle est de la ma préférée.
    Elle est hydratante, camoufle bien, cache les rougeurs, pas besoin de mettre aucun maquillage de plus. Donne un effet naturel mais cache comme un fond de teint.
    De donne pas de boutons. J'ai la peau sensible, réactive, grasse et avec boutons.
    Cette BB crème ne fait que améliorer ma peau. Je n'achète plus autre BB crème que celle ci.

Je suis vendu

June 21, 2017

Great for daily use!

I have been using this BB cream as a daily foundation to try and cover up some imperfections on my skin. It works pretty well however, I find by the end of the day I need to reapply as it isn't very long lasting. However, when I use this as a base to wear with my regular foundation I find it to be a great "primer" and evens out my skin prior to applying the foundation. The price is reasonable for a drugstore brand and the bottle lasts be approximately 2-3 months and I do use it daily. Overall I am satisfied with this product.

May 16, 2017

this product is amazinggggggggggg!!!!
    I have combination skin and this lasts all day as long as I apply it as I would a regular foundation. I use my hands to apply this and its a flawless finish.
    would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a simple routine while looking great

May 12, 2017

Whenever I wear this BB cream, people compliment at how beautiful my skin looks. It evens out the flaws and blends so naturally that it doesn't even look like I'm wearing any foundation. The only thing I don't like is that it causes my skin to shine after a few hours and I need to blot it with powder. It is also somewhat expensive so I'll only buy it when its on sale, but a tube will last me a long time.

April 29, 2017

I highly recommend this product! I really like it and my skin is really soft when I use this baby! This is perfect for the morning qhen i do not have time to put make up on but i want to have a little brightness to my skin!

April 20, 2017

Do I ever love this Marcelle BB Cream. This one definitely have to be my favorite of all BB Creams. I purchased this one yesterday at Shoppers because my usual had worn out. I really love how it goes on so smooth and leaves my skin looking clear and flawless.I always thought that if you want results when it comes to our looks ,we have to pay the price.Marcelle BB Cream is a bit more expensive than most BB Creams but,it does work nicely.It covered a few dark spots I have on my lower jaw it also even my skin tone.I would say that if you want a dramatic change, then this is the cream for you.I highly recommend this BB Crean. I will be purchasing this again.

April 18, 2017

This bb cream i bought for around 20$ from walmart . I had higher expectations from it . Packaging was shiny and well lablled . When i talk about the application it was smooth spread out on my skin well but covarage is just like a 10$ bb cream no special difference.

April 18, 2017

Un super produit qui aide beaucoup à laisser ma peau hydrater tout en lui laissant un teint parfaitement unifié. Je recommande fortement ce produit pour son efficacité et son prix

April 13, 2017

C'est un très bon produit. Il tient bien durant toute la journée et je n'ai pas à mettre d'après. J'ai été agréablement surprise! Je le recommande fortement.

April 07, 2017

Un très très bon produit... sa apporte beaucoup de confiance en soi... un produit pas trop cher et est très facile à porter... depuis je ne peut m'en passer