Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Reusable Ecopads Reviews

Reusable microfiber pads activate with Micellar Water to thoroughly remove makeup and cleanse skin. Suitable for face, eyes and lips. No need to rub. Made of 100% ultra-soft polyester.Up to 1000 washes.0 Cotton pad waste.

Garnier SkinActive tampons démaquillants réutilisables - Tampons en microfibre réutilisables. Activer avec l'eau micellaire pour éliminer complètement le maquillage et nettoyer la peau. Idéal pour le visage, les yeux et les lèvres. Pas besoin de frotter. Fait de 100% de polyester ultra-doux. Jusqu'à 1000 lavages. 0 déchet de tampons démaquillants.

You may also like GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING

March 11, 2021

Awesome and eco friendly

I always wanted to try reusable pads and I was super excited to try these. Pads are super soft, but yet are very gentle on my skin. I use them every evening for make up removal. They work perfectly with Garnier micellar water and I wash them with soap after usage. Even though they are white - dirt is being washed from them easily, which means that I will be able to use them for quite a while. It makes me feel super happy that it will help to cut my usage of single use cotton pads and reduce the waste.

March 02, 2021

in love

Ces tampons sont à utiliser avec l'eau micellaire nettoyante Garnier. Il élimine le maquillage et les impuretés de votre peau. Il est suffisamment sûr pour être utilisé autour des lèvres et des yeux. Vous obtenez 3 tampons dans une boîte et chaque tampon peut durer jusqu'à plusieurs lavages. Vous pouvez même le jeter dans la laveuse avec votre linge une fois par semaine. Je l’ai utilisé à quelques reprises car je ne me maquille pas tous les jours, mais je constate qu’il ne faut pas longtemps pour le laver. J'ai pu enlever tous les produits même avec le lavage des mains.

March 02, 2021

Tout le monde devrait en avoir!

Je me demande encore comment cela je ne m'en étais pas procurer avant aujourd'hui! Ces tampons démaquillant sont doux pour la peau et ils réussissent à enlever tout le maquillage. Réutilisable et facilement lavable à la main après l'utilisation. Je vous les recommande fortement!

Soft and eco Conscious

It was about time I added a reusable ecopad to my routine. I've been using organic cotton pads or washcloths for years but nothing is as soft, eco-conscious and efficient as these. They soak up micellar water beautifully and take out all of my makeup in one swipe.

Eco friendly

These are reusable makeup removing pads. You can get up to 1000 washes and have 0 cotton pad waste. I love swapping things for an eco friendly version. These are so soft on the skin. They are made with 100% ultra soft polyester. They can be hand washed or machine washed as needed. Lay them flat to dry. They work great with micellar water.

March 01, 2021

I'm in love these eco-friendly pads

I love the idea of reusing makeup remover pads. These are so easy to wash and the texture of the pad is much smoother than using cotton pads. Its definitely one of my new fav products!

A must have!

I think this is my favorite new Garnier product! I've been trying to reduce my single-use product usage and items like this make it so accessible and easy. These little pads remove makeup so well and work brilliantly with micellar water. Both sides are extremely soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. They can be washed many times over, making this a win for the wallet too. These are a must have for me!

February 28, 2021

Actually impressed this is a drugstore item!!

I thought my bunch of generic reusable cotton pads were good but these ones from Garnier are sooo soft and you need very little rubbing to actually remove dirt or makeup with the help of some micellar water. I would definitely repurchase them once these ones are worn out. Not only they are machine washable, it's so much better than the disposal pads.

Eco pads

Hassle free usage. Remove makeup in one swipe. Recommended to all skin types. You can use upto 1000 times and stop using cotton pads. Amazing quality. Super soft and highly recommended.

Deep clean

I love these reusable cleansing pads. I didn’t have to add pressure yet my face got a deep clean as if I did a full facial. The dead skin was removed and I was glowing and feeling fresh faced and clean.