Garnier SkinActive The Super Purifying Charcoal Sheet Mask Reviews

This super purifying charcoal sheet mask formulated with hyaluronic acid and algae extract instantly hydrates and purifies pores in just 15 minutes
  • A water-based face mask with hyaluronic acid that provides deep moisture and hydration for instantly softer, more radiant-looking skin
  • For all skin types, especially oily skin, is free of mineral oil and parabens and helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day
  • Helps minimize the look of pores and has more than half a bottle of hydrating serum in one facial mask
  • Has a non-greasy formula that provides an instant burst of hydration and after one use, skin is refreshed, purified and complexion has a healthy, radiant glow.

Un masque novateur infusé de charbon actif qui offre à la peau et aux pores une purification ultime. Sans parabène ni huiles minérales, ce masque non gras infusé de charbon, d'extrait d'algue et d'acide hyaluronique déloge les impuretés et désobstrue les pores pour une sensation de nettoyage en profondeur. Après une seule utilisation, le teint parait plus frais, détoxifié et plus uniforme, et la peau, adoucie.

2.7/5

June 23, 2020

Garnier Fan - Just Not So Purified

I’m a huge fan of Garnier SkinActive sheet masks. I love the fold out, moisture soaked sheets. They cling to the skin. My face feels like it drank a glass of water. But purified? I did not feel “super purified”. This feature of the product felt lacking to me. All in all. I love this mask line, and when they go on sale I definitely grab a handful!

June 23, 2020

I will continue using the product,

I suffer from Rosacea Apply medication daily to my face,so am very scared to use anything else, but decided to try this and my face felt so good afterwards with no side effects beautiful

April 17, 2020

All garnier masks are wonderful

It's refreshing on the skin, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't give me a burning sensation or irritation, my skin was soft afterward and it is really gently with the skin.

I've tried a lot of the Garnier masks and I have to say all of them are really good! If you haven't you should give it a try is affordable and good quality. I've been buying continuously for around a year.

January 31, 2020
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Clean and boost the face

This mask is amazing for your face. I love it. You apply it on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and then get the mask off. I remove the left over with a cotton pad. After the mask my face looks amazing, such a boost. It also really calms my face down and you can see this result for a whole week

October 17, 2019
    Mexico

My new go-to mask

I've had problem skin all my life and I'm always looking for new products to help my hyper-sensitive, combo oily/dry, acne prone skin as it's a never ending balancing act. With the rise of sheet masks over the traditional paint on masks it's allowed me to try different formulations without additional abrasiveness to my skin. After trying a handful of different brands I grabbed this Garnier mask and let me tell you it stood out from the half a dozen I was trialing as the clear winner. It was comfortable, stayed in place and didn't sag, drip or peel off, felt great to my skin, didn't give me any reactions and after massaging the excess product in afterwards left my skin noticeably brighter, plumper and less red. I have tried comparable masks but they often cause slight irritation or - what I hate - is after massaging it in it leaves my face feeling sticky with residue which causes more build-up on my face and thus more washing and more irritation. This mask solved that problem and has become a new staple in my beauty regime.

The *only* downside for me, thought not exclusive to this product but sheet masks in general, is they are too small for my face, and I end up having to cut the nose in order to get it to lay flat and it still sits slightly over the edges of my eyes.

September 27, 2019

LOVE IT - yes, I shouted.

The mask was so soft and fit really well. Given my skin, I expected at least some tingling if not a bit of burning - NADA. It felt nice and soothing. I wore it laying down and if I wasn't playing on my phone I would have fallen asleep. The best part was after it was off and the extra liquid rubbed in, my pores looked noticeably tighter and my skin brighter. With moisturizer, my skin feels really soft. I am definitely buying this one again!

April 04, 2019

good for deep cleansing

i use this mask once a week to have a deep cleansing of my skin. it works well and after use, my skin feels purified and all clean. it's easy to use and price is reasonable.

April 04, 2019

Works great on my pores

I tried this sheet mask last month and I am very happy with the results. This is really very effective, it does what it says. My skin looks soft, no large pores and moisturized. I am going to buy more, for sure.

February 12, 2019

I would buy this again

I bought this one and the moisture one a few months ago and totally forgot I had them until the other night. I tried this one out seeing as I had noticed I was getting blackheads on my nose and having a few breakouts. The mask was nicely covered with whatever it comes covered with and easy to put on and smooth over the contours of my face. I left it on for the 15 minutes, and massaged in the excess liquid after it was off.
    It was easy to massage in the excess, but it felt a little sticky for a few minutes when drying. Afterwards I noticed my skin feels super smooth and the spots where I was starting to break out I can't really feel anymore. My only issue is under my one eye is a little sensitive, however I'm not sure if it's a sensitivity from the mask or something else that may have happened in the day.
    It's worth the price and I would buy it again. Looking forward to trying out the moisture one next.

January 25, 2019

Amazing

My skin feels amazing now and is extremely soft will defiantly get it again leaves your face feeling soft smooth refreshed and warm and tingly i love this feeling