Garnier Triple Nutrition Butter Rich Shampoo Reviews
#799 in Shampoo

October 30, 2019

Not as moisturizing as I expected

I like Triple Nutrition Butter rich shampoo but I thought that it was going to be more effective on my frizzy hair. My hair is not only frizzy after using it, but lacks volume. Pleasant, light fragrance but I think the formula could be improved.

June 21, 2019

Great Shampoo for damaged hair

I have been using styling products for years leaving my hair dry and damaged. This shampoo leaves my hair soft and manageable giving it a healthy shine.

April 02, 2019

The perfect moisturizing sulfate-free shampoo

This cleanses well, moisturizes, and smells amazing! It's so affordable and my hair loves this stuff. It is my regular 1-2 x/week shampoo! My curls are happy.

January 28, 2017

Smooth. Silky. Soft. Those are only a few thingsseconds that this shampoo can do for your hair in one wash! I was buying expensive high end shampoo when I could have used this for the same results! This will be a staple for my now luscious locks!

May 13, 2016

Saw this new product at my local Walmart and decided to try it as I am always looking for a new, better shampoo/conditioner. I absolutely adore this product, it smells amazing and it makes my hair super soft, and my hair gets colour treated almost every month, so it has significant damage. It is the first shampoo and conditioner I have found at Walmart that is Sulfate-Free ! I have been on the search for this for a while. Will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it, or come out with a new version to try :)