Garnier Ultimate Blends Reviews
#808 in Shampoo

November 21, 2019

Love this line

Really enjoy this line of products by Garnier. The honey and oatmeal lines are staples in my routine. They smell wonderful and make my hair extremely soft.

October 25, 2019
    Falkirk, United Kingdom

fab

really great product leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing after every wash . The product smells great and it has one of those smells that lasts after drying.

July 14, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Love this range

Great range with lots of options for different hair types. Smells amazing and leaves my hair looking and feeling amazing.
    I would definitely repurchase and recommend.

July 14, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Brilliant shampoo highly recommend

I use the ultimate blends colour ptotect shampoo and i love it. it smells devine. Leaves my hair feeling soft and looks shiney and healthy and helps stop my hair colour fading. It lathers up really well so a little goes a long. So lasts a long time. Even with my long hair. Is reasonabl priced too. One of the best shampoos out there.

March 21, 2016

I received a sample of the coconut one in the mail, I must admit, I waited a while to try it but I wasn't working today so I thought I'd give it a go. I was impressed, it left my hair nice and weightless and moisturiser. I like that it has no caravans but it still has sulphate which is not good but could be worse. I have fine hair and it left it with decent volume even without blow drying and nice and soft. I think this will be my next hair product purchases.

February 05, 2016

I've tried the coconut oil one and I loved it , it changed my hair completely , it moisturized my hair and made it smooth and silky and it have the best smell ever , I loved using it

January 23, 2016

I tried the Honey Treasures for free from Garnier. Their are different types for everyone in your family. I absolutely love it! It's my favorite shampoo now.
    My hair feels so soft and light after washing. My hair after washing is normally fizzy feels thick and hard to manage.
    It has a nice light scent and my hair smells amazing all day long.