Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 677 in Conditioner

April 17, 2017

J'adore les shampoings et revitalisants de cette marque mais celui-ci est mon préféré! Il sens très bon et répare vraiment les cheveux magané! Prix très abordable. Je le recommande fortement!

April 04, 2017

Used paired up with the Garnier Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo added fantastic body and shine to my fine hair. I suffer terribly with static hair (not flyaway, definite static) and this conditioner helped. It didn't eliminated, but it helped!

February 22, 2017

WOW! I have fine, straight hair that I highlight. Winter is so hard on it because it gets dry and tangles so much on my coat collar. I have tried so many products to help detangle my hair! I gave this $4.99 conditioner a try and it is amazing. I can brunch my hair with such ease! I do add an extra amount to the underneath of my hair where it tangles most. I can feel the silkiness of my hair when I'm rinsing it off. It's amazing. I may never try another conditioner. It is my hero!

January 08, 2017

I just tried this product and I am in love! It is my new favourite! It detangles my thick, long hair extremely well. It smells great and has a matching shampoo and after shower products to help keep your hair healthy!

December 19, 2016

I was looking for a new conditioner and came across this in the drugstore aisle. The smell was great, and the best part was that the ingredients were very nourishing for the hair. Great, relatively cheap product for hydration.

June 14, 2016

This is one awesome conditioner. It is a bit thick, so it does take a few tries to get it out of the bottle, bit it is so worth it. I found that I did not need a lot, so that was definitely a bonus, and it really softened my hair, leaving it feeling hydrated. I also found that I did not have a lot of breakage after using this product, and it lasts between shampoo's without making your hair oily or dry. Great product I am definitely switching brands.

March 09, 2016

I received a sample of this and I tried it with the matching shampoo. I don't usually use drugstore brand shampoo and conditioner but this wasn't too bad, I like the smell and my hair felt soft afterward, but my hair is very healthy so it would have to be a terrible product for it not to. I would use this again but I'm not going to run out and buy it. 3/5, nothing awful, nothing special.

March 09, 2016

This stuff smells amazing, but the scent isn't overpowering. My hair feels extra silky, and has a lot of shine. I have very sensitive skin and break out often from shampoos and conditioners, this one however gave me no break-outs. My hair is also less greasy than when using different brands. Would definitely recommend.

February 10, 2016

I love this product ! The fragrance is very natural smelling. It rinses out completly without leaving a coating on my hair. Leaves my fine hair soft, manageable and smelling incredible.

February 09, 2016

I must agree with the below comment that this conditioner has a very nice smell.
    One wash and my hair was VERY soft and had a soft texture.