General Mills Minions Banana Berry Flavour Cereal Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 372 in Cereal

March 31, 2017

Bought this as my son loooves minions. But he didn't love this cereal. We mostly eat cereal at snack times, dry. The characters printed on the cereal are barely visible and the banana cereal taste is odd.

January 06, 2017

I was not expecting this cereal to be as yummy as it was. I prefer to just eat it dry as a little handful snack here and there but I love it- I'm happy to see if still on the shelves for now as I assumed it was going to just be a promotional item for the last movie.

October 15, 2016

This is a great new cereal. The banana flavour was wonderful and I like the texture of the actual cereal. I could see this being expanded into all kinds of different flavours. Minions are cute.

September 01, 2016

This cereal was way to sugary. There was no banana taste at all, tasted like berries. Cereal squares did have minion characters on them, but they were mushed or half on.

July 20, 2016

J'y ai goutée une fois parce qu'il ne restait que ça là où j'étais, et j'ai vraiment pas aimer. Le goût est beaucoup trop pas naturel et beaucoup trop sucré.

March 17, 2016

Bought this because my daughter loved cinnamon toast cruch cereal and she loved minions. And I love this cereal. It's better dry because it does get soggy fast. Great taste.

March 10, 2016

OK, so I have kids and they wanted this simply because it was the Minnions. Artificial bananaberry flavor it does not taste great at all. my kids wouldn't eat it and I don't blame them taste like trash and my kids are cereal lovers and this is the first time they turned away cereal and they have hadmany many different kinds

January 11, 2016

I think that anyone who purchased these did so because they had a child begging for them at the supermarket because of the minions on the box. Both my son and I tried a spoonful each and neither of us had any more than that. I think it's a strange flavour for cereal but maybe it just wasn't for us.

September 18, 2015

They taste okay ( kinda weird at the first bite) but they are way to sweet

September 18, 2015

General Mills Minions Banana Berry Flavour Cereal Reviews:
    These are SO cute and fun to eat no matter what age!
    Great taste and not very expensive, I have been finding a lot of coupons for them!