Gerber Arrowroot Cookies Reviews
#8 in Baby Food

November 07, 2017

Filled with Calcium,

Who knew these cookies were filled with calcium. Just a few cookies and you are almost at 100% of the daily calcium recommended level. Plus they taste awesome.

October 20, 2017

My baby girl loves these!

I've had a really hard time finding something that my baby girl likes in terms of cookies or biscuits. I came across these at the store and decided to give them a try and she absolutely loved them! They're not too hard and not soft and mushy either. These have become a staple in our home!

October 20, 2017

Absolutely delicious!

Any baby would have a hard to resisting these cookies! They are so good even mom should eat some too! They can break off in big chunks so must be given to baby whole under supervision.

September 22, 2017

baby loved it

Happy baby= happy mum. It was hard finding healthy snacks for my picky toddler, but this one he definitely approved so it quickly became a must have on our grocery list.

August 19, 2017

I would buy again

I have bought these a few times they aren't too bad, both my kids like them they taste alright. I just prefer healthier choices for snacks. But for a first food that a baby can hold on too and easily dissolves making it easier for them to eat. Good to have for a treat.

July 22, 2017

Even I like them

These are so good even I eat them. What is so unique about these are the shape, it makes it easy for clumsy little hands to hold. The ingredients are good also there isn't too much sugar or anything like that

May 11, 2017

These are great, baby loved them.
    They taste just like the original arrowroot baby cookies.
    They dissolve so they are easier for smaller babies to eat. If baby isn't quite ready for the bigger cookie.

April 25, 2017

I don't have a baby but I do have friends with little people so I try to keep a box of these on hand when I have company. Ironically they're great for senior citizens tea time too as I often find my 78 year old father snacking on them.

April 21, 2017

Gerber Arrowroot cookies are a great little snack. They are a perfect size for the little monsters. They have a great taste to them. Our granddaughter eat them up.

March 21, 2017

Miam miam! Bon même pour les adultes ! :) je les recommande tellement plus plus ! À+++++les esseyer c est les adoptés! Je les recommandes à tous! À esseyer des aujourd'hui!!