Gerber Arrowroot Cookies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 149 in Baby Food

July 22, 2017

Even I like them

These are so good even I eat them. What is so unique about these are the shape, it makes it easy for clumsy little hands to hold. The ingredients are good also there isn't too much sugar or anything like that

May 11, 2017

These are great, baby loved them.
    They taste just like the original arrowroot baby cookies.
    They dissolve so they are easier for smaller babies to eat. If baby isn't quite ready for the bigger cookie.

April 25, 2017

I don't have a baby but I do have friends with little people so I try to keep a box of these on hand when I have company. Ironically they're great for senior citizens tea time too as I often find my 78 year old father snacking on them.

April 21, 2017

Gerber Arrowroot cookies are a great little snack. They are a perfect size for the little monsters. They have a great taste to them. Our granddaughter eat them up.

March 21, 2017

Miam miam! Bon même pour les adultes ! :) je les recommande tellement plus plus ! À+++++les esseyer c est les adoptés! Je les recommandes à tous! À esseyer des aujourd'hui!!

March 13, 2017

Have you tried these? Seriously, they are absolutely delicious!! Not only does my daughter love it but I do too! Haha it's sweet and she loves eating it while watching the wiggles. I end up eating a few myself

February 27, 2017

I love these little snacks so much for my kids when they start learning to pick up and eat. All 3 of my kids used these and loved them! They not only got a good snack but we're learn g to pick up and hold on and eat all at once! They were also learning how things taste. My youngest will be eating this also. I would definitely recommend Gerber arrowroot cookies to family and friends.

September 29, 2016

Super bon au goût . Les bébés les adorent tout simplement. Simple et très rapide à donner en collation ,ils en demandent toujours plus. Bon prix aussi.

September 16, 2016

Love Gerber products especially these cookies. All my little ones have loved these and want more. So easy to eat and no worries about them choking. Great for little fingers too!

July 29, 2016

Gerber Arrowroot cookies have always been a staple in our house. The children have always loved these and continue to do so. I don't think it matters how old u r. Whenever u see someone eating one, u can't help urself and just have to grab one for urself as well.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath