Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Men's Razor Blade Refills Reviews

May 04, 2018

Not for those who have someone with suicidal tendencies

This razor is great don’t get me wrong but it has one huge flaw, the blades are easily removal. I made the mistake of buying this razor with a suicidal girlfriend. Usually if she tries to get razor blades from a razor it takes her minutes to break one open but this razor took her second which did not go well. For those who don’t have someone suicidal in their home than I surely recommend because of the electric function which makes it easy along with multiple blades.

May 02, 2018

Great razors

These razor blades are amazing! Never leaves a hair behind. Gives you a smooth shave every single time you use them! I would highly recommend this product!

April 15, 2018

Great value

I have been using these razors for years. I stand by this brand. I try all the new blades that come out. My blades last me about a month. They are a good quality. My wife feels the smooth effect of my shave.

My Husbands Go To Razor

This is my husband's go to brand of razor. He never complains about razor burn or bumps. And it always does a good job of getting rid of his stubble. I also borrow a few refills from time to time, and I really like how they work on my legs.

Lasts long

I got a refill over a month ago and I am still on the first razor. Does a good job at giving a smooth feel. I get a clean shave at the first go! highly recommended.

Does the job.

I have been using these razors for years. I stand by this brand. I try all the new blades that come out. My blades last me about a month. They are a good quality. My gf enjoys them as well.

April 04, 2018

I would recommend this product

My hubby uses gillette though it is pricey but it does the job well unlike generic brand and he have yet find any shaver that does as good a job as Gillette

March 28, 2018

Really good

I've used many razors in the past from Shick to Bic. Nothing and I mean NOTHING comes close to Gillette Fusion Proglide. I recently switched to it after a long time and I don't see myself switching to anything else. Definitely, recommend this razor for a close shave.

2.3/5

March 24, 2018

Expensive.

I found with these razor blade's they are really expensive and after attempting to use them a few times I discovered that they simply don't do the job that a regular electric razor can do. As such I can't recommend to you to purchase one.

March 20, 2018

Works well, lasts long!

These refills do the trick for me. I have sensitive skin, and I find these refills do the job well, and my skin never gets irritated. This product usually lasts a long time for me, and I consistently buy this product!