• Gillette MACH 3 Razor
  • Gillette MACH 3 Razor

Gillette MACH 3 Razor Reviews

Ranked #294 out of 487 in Hair Removal

A revolutionary triple blade shaving system for the closest shave ever in fewer strokes - with less irritation. 3 Blades - Specially positioned to extend gradually closer to your beard, to shave you progressively closer in a single stroke.Allure 2007 Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Award Winner.

March 20, 2017

I can't go on enough about how fantastic these razors are. I have used men's razors for the past 5 years, as the women's are not nearly effective. It shaves so close that I don't have to shave for a week with little stubble.

March 14, 2017

I am female and been using Mach 3 since they came out if I use any other razor product my legs break out and I get razor burn or even knick my skin with the Mach razors non of this happens they are the best

January 13, 2017

I use this razor to shave my face and my head. That's right I sport the Mr. Clean look quite often! I find the blades stay sharp for quite a while and I rarely have a nic sort of mishap with this brand. I highly recommend it!

November 26, 2016

This razor really is a best a man or woman can get! Sorry folk but other razors for women just do not cut it. I have tried others and the Mach 3 works better on a woman's curves that any other!!!!

November 26, 2016

I love this razor so much, it is so good at getting all the hairs without leaving you with razor bumps or even cuts. It is my husbands razor and I borrow it all the time. It is seriously one of my favourite razors. I really should buy my own but I basically own one in my home so I guess there is no need. The razor itself truly lasts forever especially considering most times it is being used by two people, unbeknownst to him.

November 26, 2016

I have 5 Stars for this product review for sure! I love a men's razor to a women's razor any day. I know this one only has 3 blades, and now most have 5, but this is still my favorite Men's razor. The blades are actually the sharpest, thinnest blade. I can shave anywhere and everywhere with this razor while being totally worry free of nicks or cuts. I get zero redness and the smoothest shave. My legs are shaved 3 x less than other razor's and the blade lasts me 2 months !!! The MACH 3 Razor is affordable too and it's refills as well.

I love this razor.

July 14, 2015

I really enjoy shaving with this razor it works excellent.it gives a very close shave

October 11, 2013

I am NOT a fan of women's razors, bumps, nicks, all of the above! I ONLY use Mach 3 razor, NO irritation and I have seriously sensitive skin. I have been using these razors for 5 years and have nicked myself maybe twice. My daughter just started having to shave too and I wouldn't give her anything else. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!