Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 488 in Hair Removal

Venus & Olay has 5 blades and Olay moisture bars. It helps replenish skin's moisture. Each pack includes 1 handle, 1 cartridge and 1 shower hook.

May 17, 2017

This razor left my skin feeling very soft after the first use!
    This Glides smoothly for a quick shave!
    I like flexibility in my razors.
    Highly recommend

May 01, 2017

These razors are my favorite, took me a while to find one that actually worked well for me. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it. I can get multiple uses out of these razors, they last quite a bit for me. You don't need shaving cream with them but I still use it sometimes anyways. The only downside about this product is that it is a little on the pricey side compared to other razors but in the long run I think that its worth it. Definitely my go to razors.

March 23, 2017

personally loved this! The moisture bars made it easy to shave and left my skin feeling silky smooth. I do recommend for those who have sensitive skin types. Word of advice keep out of water as much as possible for the bars do dissolve.

March 04, 2017

Love this shaver. Love how it glides and follows the shape of my leg. However I hate how the razer refills are more expensive for 5 razors than it is to just buy a whole new razor with the 3 that come in the package

3.2/5

February 17, 2017

Always impressed with this product. Does its job like it's supposed to. Gives you an amazing smooth finish. Legs feel so silky after!! I would highly recommend!

January 24, 2016

I love the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor! It always gives me a smooth, clean shave with little to no irritation. I love the way it moves with the contours of my body even in tough tight spots I still get a nice close shave. It gently glides across my skin and I'm always left with silky smooth skin. I'd definitely recommend the Gillette Venus razor to everyone it's the only razor I'll buy over and over again. Although it's a little pricey for me, it's well worth the price and in comparison to other razors it's priced equilally but much better quality!

June 08, 2015

Left my legs feeling silky smooth, and much more comfortable than even the top disposable razor.

January 30, 2015

Only Razor Blades I can use without getting bumps and nic's.

September 16, 2014

I want to say i love this product, because at first i was so excited and happy but i refuse to lie about something thats bad. It melted ! the lotion/ish bars completely melted so now it's just a normal razor that cuts me... i threw it out told the company, they sent us a coupon and we got new razors. i will never use them again, whats the point i used it once? and it melted off

September 07, 2014

For me Gillette Venus & Olay razors are the greatest thing since sliced bread! I get a smooth, close and clean shave each and every time. I get more uses out of the blades then i do the other similar razors and I don't have to work as hard shaving. My skin is sensitive and some razors tend to give me razor burn and really dry skin even with the best of the shave gels on the market but not Venus & Olay. The price for me is cheaper because im getting more use out of it, I don't have to buy extra shave gels or lotions and the handle didn't break the first time I dropped it in the shower. Awesome product!

What's Your Favorite?