3.9/5
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor Reviews
#127 in Hair Removal

Venus & Olay has 5 blades and Olay moisture bars. It helps replenish skin's moisture. Each pack includes 1 handle, 1 cartridge and 1 shower hook.

January 12, 2018

The best razor!

I got one of these razors in one of my beauty sample boxes. It was amazing! It made me skin so soft and smooth after shaving. It was unlike any other razor I’ve used, I highly recommend it

August 12, 2017

i would buy this product again and again i love it

This is the only razor I can use without getting razor burn or hurting my skin. Don't even have to use shaving cream. I had problems with other razors cutting my underarm area , but No problems like that with this razor ever i really love it.
    Highly recommend!!

May 17, 2017

This razor left my skin feeling very soft after the first use!
    This Glides smoothly for a quick shave!
    I like flexibility in my razors.
    Highly recommend

May 01, 2017

These razors are my favorite, took me a while to find one that actually worked well for me. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it. I can get multiple uses out of these razors, they last quite a bit for me. You don't need shaving cream with them but I still use it sometimes anyways. The only downside about this product is that it is a little on the pricey side compared to other razors but in the long run I think that its worth it. Definitely my go to razors.

March 23, 2017

personally loved this! The moisture bars made it easy to shave and left my skin feeling silky smooth. I do recommend for those who have sensitive skin types. Word of advice keep out of water as much as possible for the bars do dissolve.

March 04, 2017

Love this shaver. Love how it glides and follows the shape of my leg. However I hate how the razer refills are more expensive for 5 razors than it is to just buy a whole new razor with the 3 that come in the package

3.2/5

February 17, 2017

Always impressed with this product. Does its job like it's supposed to. Gives you an amazing smooth finish. Legs feel so silky after!! I would highly recommend!

January 24, 2016

I love the Gillette Venus and Olay Razor! It always gives me a smooth, clean shave with little to no irritation. I love the way it moves with the contours of my body even in tough tight spots I still get a nice close shave. It gently glides across my skin and I'm always left with silky smooth skin. I'd definitely recommend the Gillette Venus razor to everyone it's the only razor I'll buy over and over again. Although it's a little pricey for me, it's well worth the price and in comparison to other razors it's priced equilally but much better quality!

June 08, 2015

Left my legs feeling silky smooth, and much more comfortable than even the top disposable razor.

January 30, 2015

Only Razor Blades I can use without getting bumps and nic's.