Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 698 in Foundation

Feather light, oil free fluid foundation with Micro-fil technology. Glides on seamlessly with a natural finish. Leaves a velvety smooth & silky complexion.

March 30, 2017

Can we please talk about this foundation ughh its one pf the best foundations ive ever used , the coverage is so hight the packaging is so cool and the glow it provides to your skin is amazing !!!!

March 23, 2017

I tried this foundation and loved the texture and finish. This foundation is not full coverage but is build able. I have some dark spots so i couldnt continue using this, it too way too long to corrector and then add foundation on top.. its just time that i do not have. But if you have clear skin then this foundation is amazing and i would definitely recommend.

March 16, 2017

One of the best foundations I have ever used to date. The packaging is beautiful with it's clouded glass container. The shade range is also good as I find it hard to find a shade to match my yellow undertones but #9 is an exact match. I have normal skin with an oily T-zone. This foundation is like a second skin it has buildable coverage which allows me to have light to full coverage. It lasts all day if I use a primer underrneath and setting spray.

January 13, 2016

Ive been using this foundation for about 3 years I love love how it makes my skin look, it makes skin look glowy and healthy not like a masque and its usually hard for me to get a color to match my skin but no problems in this range.

August 09, 2015

THIS IS AN AMAZZZZINNNNGG FOUNDATION! I love everything about it! It's lightweight, and very buildable for coverage. It doesn't provide FULL coverage, although I kind of like it that way because it makes me look more natural (/ doesn't look like I have a pound of make up on my face). The finish is lovely, and leaves you with a glow - very dewy. The shade range is a little confusing with the .5's and .25's. Sephora actually didn't have my shade, and I have to get it at Holt Renfrew. It is pretty pricey, but if you're going to splurge anyways, this should be it!

November 02, 2014

I absolutely love this foundation! Its not very often that I wear foundation because I find it too heavy, and it hides the natural dewiness of healthy skin that we all covet! This foundation however totally accentuates glowing skin and is so so light! Lots of different shades too so it was easy to find a perfect match! This is great as a winter foundation as it does have a bit more hydration and coverage versus the Maestro (which I also love)!

October 23, 2014

I love this foundation. I've used it for a years…its great in both summer and winter months. It can be layered, and has a wider range of shade. I'm a 6.5 to 7 depending on the season. Sometimes if i need a touch up in the evening, I just go ahead and reapply, without having to do all the prep of a new application. It's a great product, and highly recommended.

August 26, 2014

Stunning foundation. Very light, but gives amazing coverage. That being said, it never looks cakey or overdone, in fact, it has quite a lovely satin finish. Not ideal for those with very oily skin, as it can get quite shiny. This foundation photographs beautifully as well - no white cast whatsoever, so great if you are going to have many photos taken.

I absolutely love this foundation, but if you are looking for a comparable product that won't break the bank, try L'Oreal True Match Lumi - the product is almost identical in coverage, finish and texture.

Overall, another fantastic product from Armani!

March 08, 2014

Wonderful foundation, again it is a bit pricey. I had tried this on in Sephora and I absolutely fell in love with this. It applies beautifully and leaves a flawless finishing touch. It feels very natural too, the money is worth investing in. One of the best foundations out there!

January 04, 2011

I was a diehard Bare Minerals user for years. But one day I realized that A. I was using way too much concealer before application (because Bare Minerals coverage isn't that great), and B. It was wearing off by the end of the day and pretty much making my face a greasy mess. Basically, I had gym face, but without going to the gym. So I did some online review searches and found Armani Luminous Silk Foundation to receive top ratings everywhere it was mentioned. I knew it was going to be pricey (duh. Armani.), but I was willing to pay if it could perform. The lady at Saks was great. She chose my color and even gave me a mirror to go outside and look at myself in a natural light. My recently-developed broken capillaries and age spots were diminished! She applied it with a brush, which blends well, and saves you from using as much as you would with a porous sponge. The lady at the counter said I didn't necessarily need to spend the money on a powder to "seal it" and that any loose, translucent powder would do. So I continue to use my Bare Minerals Mineral Veil over the top. I really do love this product. I've been told how good my skin looks on more than one occasion since I began using it. Plus, the coverage is so good, I feel like I look 28. And not 32. ;)