Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Reviews
#360 in Foundation

Feather light, oil free fluid foundation with Micro-fil technology. Glides on seamlessly with a natural finish. Leaves a velvety smooth & silky complexion.

July 26, 2017

Skin Saviour

This makes my skin look and feel amazing! Its light-weight yet still covers all of my blemishes and keeps my oil at bay. Expensive but worth every penny!

July 08, 2017

Weightless

I never bought foundation. I have pretty good skin therefore did not see the need. Basically I did not know how to apply. When I had a major event, I always got my make up done.
    I finally decided I should buy foundation. Did my research and the Armani one had great reviews.
    Off to Sephora. The lady showed me how to use it. I absolutely loved that I did not feel the foundation on me. It was weightless! And so easy to apply! (Get the beauty blender)
    Now, when I go out to dinner, or a night out I look much better! Foundation really helps!

June 23, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

This foundation changed my skin game! I use to wear full coverage, oil free, for oily skin foundation and it would make me as matte as a mat! LOL and it would leave my skin looking dry and would be hard to get off at night because it was like paint! The old formula anyways.. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk leaves my skin looking flawless, natural & just overall really healthy! I love what it does for me.

June 21, 2017

I get compliments almost every time I wear this!

Super blendable, comes in a wide range of shades to get a great match and leaves you with an amazing glow to your makeup. Ever since I switched to this foundation I can't think of using anything else. It is definitely worth the price!

March 30, 2017

Can we please talk about this foundation ughh its one pf the best foundations ive ever used , the coverage is so hight the packaging is so cool and the glow it provides to your skin is amazing !!!!

March 23, 2017

I tried this foundation and loved the texture and finish. This foundation is not full coverage but is build able. I have some dark spots so i couldnt continue using this, it too way too long to corrector and then add foundation on top.. its just time that i do not have. But if you have clear skin then this foundation is amazing and i would definitely recommend.

March 16, 2017

One of the best foundations I have ever used to date. The packaging is beautiful with it's clouded glass container. The shade range is also good as I find it hard to find a shade to match my yellow undertones but #9 is an exact match. I have normal skin with an oily T-zone. This foundation is like a second skin it has buildable coverage which allows me to have light to full coverage. It lasts all day if I use a primer underrneath and setting spray.

January 13, 2016

Ive been using this foundation for about 3 years I love love how it makes my skin look, it makes skin look glowy and healthy not like a masque and its usually hard for me to get a color to match my skin but no problems in this range.

August 09, 2015

THIS IS AN AMAZZZZINNNNGG FOUNDATION! I love everything about it! It's lightweight, and very buildable for coverage. It doesn't provide FULL coverage, although I kind of like it that way because it makes me look more natural (/ doesn't look like I have a pound of make up on my face). The finish is lovely, and leaves you with a glow - very dewy. The shade range is a little confusing with the .5's and .25's. Sephora actually didn't have my shade, and I have to get it at Holt Renfrew. It is pretty pricey, but if you're going to splurge anyways, this should be it!

November 02, 2014

I absolutely love this foundation! Its not very often that I wear foundation because I find it too heavy, and it hides the natural dewiness of healthy skin that we all covet! This foundation however totally accentuates glowing skin and is so so light! Lots of different shades too so it was easy to find a perfect match! This is great as a winter foundation as it does have a bit more hydration and coverage versus the Maestro (which I also love)!