Giorgio Armani Si Perfume Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 1365 in Perfume

April 29, 2017

I bought this fragrance around last Christmas. Absolutely love this fragrance, it's so sweet but sexy at the same time. I've gotten so many compliments on it as well. It's a classic perfume every girl needs to have a bottle of this.

March 25, 2016

Great for daytime but would probably choose something with a bit more depth for the evening. I am in love with it though. I bought the kit during a clearance event for a steal price of 35$ so can't complain about the price!

January 31, 2016

I was absolutely in love with this perfume when I first purchased it. To me, it smells like a cashmere sweater- glamorous, warm, cozy. I loved that it smelled complex, with sweet top notes and a mysterious, musky base.

However, I've found that it is either not aging well or I have grown tired of the smell rather quickly. It's pretty strong, so careful not to use very much of it. It really can feel like an assault of vanilla and rose on your nose (and those poor souls around you).

2.7/5

November 18, 2015

I got a sample of this. At first the scent was so strong I didn't like it, but after a bit, it settles down, the scent is lighter and smells nice. I like it and I don't.

June 11, 2015

The first time I smelled this was in London and I became obsessed and said I would buy it when I went back home to Toronto. It reminds me of Givenchy Hot Cout. that's why I like it!! It stays on for a LONG time!!!

May 07, 2015

I got a delux Sample of this from Shoppers once... and by delux I mean the $30 roller ball size FREE!!
    I BATHED in it!
    I loved its warm sensual amber musk and soft floral notes it was perfect!
    I felt like a Sex bomb wearing it!

I have been pricing it out lately and am so sad that its SO much for Not a whole lot. But I will own it one day!!
    Till then there are the $30 Roller ball options lol

April 19, 2015

I've been waiting for Armani to recreate their original Sensi perfume. This is supposed to be the new type. I tested it out and find its not as rich as Sensi and not as long lasting. Still it's warm, soft and slightly creamy. I preferred the original over the new version.

April 16, 2015

This is by far my favorite perfume I've ever purchased! I received a sample in a magazine and immediately went out to purchase it. The price is a bit expensive but it was worth it. I don't ever purchase perfumes but the sample I recieved was the best smelling perfume I've ever come across. A must buy!

March 26, 2015

This perfume has great staying power it lasted all day and smells great

March 26, 2015

Just received a sample of this perfume and I love it! It smells so nice and it has good staying power. I typically buy Givenchy but I might just have to buy a bottle of this!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge