Girls' Night Out Strawberry Samba Reviews
#5 in White Wine

December 28, 2017

Delicious

I wasnt a huge sangria lover till I tried this out, it has a great taste and my favourite flavour strawberry and watermelon. Its perfect when hanging out with friends and family or anytime,

2.3/5

December 27, 2017

It's juice with sugar and alcohol in it, not wine

If you're looking for wine, don't go for this drink as you'll be disappointed. It completely lacks everything that makes wine good, such as grapes... it's just juice with alcohol in it.

When you take a sip, you barely taste any alcohol (it's 6%) and are greeted with an unnecessary amount of sweetness which will make you wonder if you actually bought an adult drink, or something for children to sip through a sippy cup.

I don't know why I see other girls drinking this crap and acting classy with it, it lacks class. After two glasses I just felt sick and like puking which made me wonder how much to drink to even get drunk off this with friends.

Also a quick note: Their official website deletes negative reviews, so all you see are 5 star reviews on this pile of crap "wine".

October 05, 2017

Great little find

Im not a huge wine drinker but this went real nice with dinner the other night. I mixed mine with a sprite and it was yummy. Gonna buy a bottle for the next campfire night.

June 04, 2017

had a party to plan for and saw this and decided to give it a shot, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, a bit sweet for me but everyone liked it

May 28, 2017

I liked the taste of this wine. It was super easy to drink (maybe that's a bad thing??) A bit to sweet for my liking, but I can see girls who arent a huge fan of wine really loving this as its kind of like a cooler. The price was great.

May 15, 2017

great wine , one of my favourite ones to have at home or with the girls... love the strawberry taste and its not strong at all.

cheap price and easy to find at any lcbo. i love it when its really cold

0.5/5

November 24, 2016

I was out wine shopping and came across this wine, which i often see girls posting pictures with, so for the cheap price it was i decided it was worth a shot to see what all the hype was over it, to start it has such a syrupish texture to it i could barley drink my first cup without watering it down a bit, the flavour was so terrible i didn't even want to finish the bottle, let alone that glass, saved the rest of the bottle to offer to my friends when they came over, great name for a wine, just a poor beverage on the inside

2.0/5

October 25, 2016

I find that this wine is caught up in the hype and does not actually deliver. Rather than having a nice fruity flavour this is sickly sweet. This is sure to cause a hangover from the high sugar content. I would liken it closer to a cooler than a wine. If you don't generally like wines and do like coolers I would suggest trying this, but it is definitely not for those who prefer something dry.

September 10, 2016

Sweet fruity wine. great for an after dinner/ desert wine. Not expensive wine to have with girlfriends. Buy occasionally.
    Will continue to purchase..

June 09, 2016

I found this way, way, way, way, waaaaay too sweet. The bottle looks cute and fresh and fruity but oh man they must melt 3 packages of Jolly Ranchers to make it. It's so sweet it's hard to drink. Totally not enjoyable unfortunately b/c I usually like sweet fruity drinks. I know the problem; it's more like a fruity cooler, and not at all like a wine. So even though it's in a wine bottle it's basically a cooler in taste. It's better when you mix this one with half a glass of diet sprite or the like.