Givenchy Very Irresistible Perfume Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1303 in Perfume

Fragrance Notes: Peony And Musk
A Lovely Romantic Flavor.
Recommended Use: Evening

March 04, 2017

I received this as gift a few years ago, as I asked for a Givenchy perfume.
    However I dont care for it, it reminds me of my mom, or my older aunts, its really strong and has a great staying power, its just reminds me too much old an older woman fragrance. Not that its a bad thing, its just not a me (being younger) thing. I don't find it to be terribly unique either, the fruity floral scents and musk remind me of others fragrances that came before.

January 19, 2017

I have never been a fan of this perfume. My mom used to always wear it and I felt it was very overpowering in a bad way. It does have a good staying power though, I could smell that stuff all over the house.

January 12, 2017

My Mom used to wear this scent. I always loved it but was never sure what it was. Beautiful and soft scent, never overpowering and lasts through the whole day. very tasteful and feminine. my new favorite!

October 01, 2016

I used to buy this all the time. the scent is wonderful. light but strong at the same time. hard to find now in Canada for some reason. price is decent.

September 21, 2016

This was my first big girl perfume. I bought this on holiday and it is amazing! The smell is amazing and last quite awhile! It is quite pricey but it is a high end brand

June 28, 2016

I love this perfume!!! Comes in a very pretty bottle. My cousin used to wear this in her 20s and I always thought it suits her so well!! Sure its a bit expensive but so worth it if you like floral scent! I'd definitely purchase this perfume!

April 19, 2016

Givenchy outdid themselves when they came up with this product. It is as the name says, Very Irresistible. It is fresh, clean and very long lasting. Love, love this scent.

April 06, 2016

I love this perfume. I love the fresh and clean scent, i love wearing this mostly in the summer because it makes me feel clean even when its super hot outside. the scent lingers all day long but isnt overpowering to the point where you feel sick from smelling it all day.

March 18, 2016

This perfume has a nice floral scent, I love to wear it during the winter months. A couple of sprays in the morning and you are set to go, it lasts a long...time!

March 03, 2016

This is a very pretty romantic scent but it's definitely not for me.
    I don't enjoy floral scents on me. I find them much too strong.
    I would recommend this scent to women who like the floral
    fragrances though. Givenchy makes great quality perfumes that
    wear well all day long. Only need one quick spritz.