Givenchy Very Irresistible Perfume Reviews
#23 in Perfume

Fragrance Notes: Peony And Musk
A Lovely Romantic Flavor.
Recommended Use: Evening

January 18, 2018

By far the best smelling perfume I own!

It smells a.m.a.z.i.n.g, I'm cheap so I never spend more than $40 on perfume but this was a great investment, everyone compliments me on how good I smell when I wear it! It has a very sensual aroma to it.

December 20, 2017

One of my favourite!

Its smells great, all you need is just 2 small sprays. The smell stays with you all day and that’s it’s not overpowering which is great. It’s a bit expensive but it’s worth it.

August 03, 2017

LoveLoveLove

Absolutely love this perfume! I love to wear it during the summer months. Light, floral, romantic. Always have it in my purse. And I am not a grandma!

July 06, 2017

Smells fresh

I have stuck with givenchy for a few years now its such a soft smell and i get so many compliments when wearing it. I recommend this if you dont mind paying a few exra dollars but its not entirely too expensive.

May 25, 2017

This has been one of my favourites for years now. As most mentioned the amazing scent lasts all day or night. The scent is light...not overpowering. And, I'm not grandma!

March 04, 2017

I received this as gift a few years ago, as I asked for a Givenchy perfume.
    However I dont care for it, it reminds me of my mom, or my older aunts, its really strong and has a great staying power, its just reminds me too much old an older woman fragrance. Not that its a bad thing, its just not a me (being younger) thing. I don't find it to be terribly unique either, the fruity floral scents and musk remind me of others fragrances that came before.

2.0/5

January 19, 2017

I have never been a fan of this perfume. My mom used to always wear it and I felt it was very overpowering in a bad way. It does have a good staying power though, I could smell that stuff all over the house.

January 12, 2017

My Mom used to wear this scent. I always loved it but was never sure what it was. Beautiful and soft scent, never overpowering and lasts through the whole day. very tasteful and feminine. my new favorite!

October 01, 2016

I used to buy this all the time. the scent is wonderful. light but strong at the same time. hard to find now in Canada for some reason. price is decent.

September 21, 2016

This was my first big girl perfume. I bought this on holiday and it is amazing! The smell is amazing and last quite awhile! It is quite pricey but it is a high end brand