Glade Air Freshener Hawaiian Breeze Reviews

December 15, 2017

This is pretty good

I like using this air freshener, it smells really nice. It is not very strong, more subtle and that is something that I like because it does not leave a strong scent that will give me a headache. With that being said, I find that a bottle does last quite a while, and leaves the room smelling fresh for days!

December 15, 2017

I would buy this over frebreze anyday.

Everytime I spray this it reminds me a little but if Hawaii. I love spraying my house every hour. Could always count on Glade to get rid of a bad odour.

April 06, 2017

These are usually 1 dollar at Walmart and I always stock up when I have coupons . I really like this scent . It just reminds me of summer . The spray is really strong and powerful and the scent lasts a good amount of time .

April 04, 2017

i love love love this smell, its just so relaxing, the family loves it too, not gonna lie, i definetly bought a few extra bottles for stocking.. hopefully this product sticks around.

September 21, 2016

i absolutly love glade products i always buys them. they have them at the dollar tree thats where i always get mines from. it smells so amazing and last a while.

September 21, 2016

I love scented things! When it comes to air fresheners, glade has always been one of my top choices. Tropical Hawaiian breeze stands out! It smells amazing, although it doesn't quite last 7 hours. More like 30 minutes depending on how much sprayed, but still a good product!

March 15, 2016

I absolutely love the smell of this air freshener, it's by far my favourite glade product! I'm always getting asked what makes my house smell so amazing!!

March 11, 2016

I don't recommend this product. The scent is okay, its nice and tropical but the spray itself is too strong. It smell fake and chemical like. It covers up smells because it is so strong. It gave me a headache the few times I used it.

January 15, 2016

This is my favourite one !!
    It's makes my house smell tropical and fresh

1.7/5

November 23, 2015

Smells nice but buyer beware, ingredients are toxic and carcinogenic.