Glade Air Freshener in Clean Linen Reviews

May 29, 2020

Such a fresh scent

This is one of the best smells for an air freshner out there. It smells super fresh and spring-like. I have bought it multiple times. Super worth the buy!

April 10, 2020

Wonderful air freshener

I love this smell. I have everything I can in this smell I like to spray this all the time. I find that it is useful to have around all the time if there are unsavoury smells around the home

March 31, 2020
    United States

Oh my, Oh my; How Clean Am I?

This product is very good and I typically love Glade but this one gets old a little fast and I wish it didn't. Just this scent: Clean Linen: is a little strong but if you need to cover a bad odor then this is perfect. You know how certain scents just stick to the funk and then it smells like old fish and flowers? Yeah; It'll cover that. Besides that I would say this is a great product if you can handle the strength like my husband does.

March 25, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Clean and Fresh

Glade Fresh Linen spray is a wonderful, airy, fresh, clean and inviting smell, it is very affordable and has a lasting scent, not overwhelming, or strong scent, it is light, crisp, and appealing

March 07, 2020

Great smell

I bought this product when I moved a couple of weeks ago. Nothing smells better than clean fresh linen. I love the cleanliness of the smell in my new home.

2.2/5

August 12, 2019

Great smell

I would purchase the product again. I love the smell of fresh linen so I enjoyed this scent. I’m not a huge fan of aerosol cans, but this was affective for a quick scent burst. I think this would be a great product in a mist machine.

July 10, 2019

So in love with this scent

Though i absolutely love this scent, I wish it had better lasting power. Unfortunately it doesnt really stay but it is still my go to air freshener...

April 07, 2019

Bon produit

Le rafraichisseur d'air Glade est mon favori de toutes les marques sur le marché. J'en ai un dans toutes les pieces de la maison et je les utilise fréquemment. Ils laissent une bonne odeur partout.

April 03, 2019

I absolutely would buy this product again

I love the way it mists, and the scent is to die for, it smells like laundry right out of the dryer. I find it amazing that you can bottle something so nostalgic. :)

March 20, 2019

Smells great

Glade is our normal brand for air fresheners in our home. I love the smell, it's high scented and smells like fresh laundry hung on the clothes line. I find when you spray a certain area of your home the scent lingers for a while which is what I want. In our home we use it only for the bathroom, and I make sure we are stocked up and let my hubby know it's to be used once he's done in the washroom... if you know what I mean. It works great for that reason and makes entering the washroom after him, bearable as it eliminates any odors.