Glade Air Freshener in Clean Linen Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 587 in Home Fragrance

April 23, 2017

this product smells good but it could use improving the smell should last longer and they should make more scents. but I think its a good deal and that you should test it for yourself. I recommend.

April 16, 2017

I found the smell in this product was nice just didn't last very long and was kinda strong when first sprayed. I found it made things very wet after spraying only a few sprays.

April 15, 2017

Price wise, this was extremely good, I found it at the dollar store and it smelled so fresh! I think this is going to be my go to scent, I burned something and the air in my house was so gross. I sprayed this and the smell vanished. Helped SO MUCH!

April 06, 2017

Glade clean linen is such a nice , soft scent . Definitely smells clean in my house after using . I stock up when I have coupons . Glade is one of my favourite air fresheners.

March 17, 2017

I really enjoy the scent but it does mot last long. I mean but what do you expect when ypu are only paying $1 per bottle. So I guess for the value the scent is good.

March 15, 2017

Smells so good only one spray in each room makes my house smell so fresh !! And especially with 3 dogs you can barley tell .. love it and it lasts so long I don't have to keep re spraying !

March 04, 2017

the fresh smell does not stay too long but does its job. I say great price and if youre looking for a quick light not too strong fresher then this is it!

February 26, 2017

I really like using this brand and scent of air freshener. I like how my room smells like clean laundry after coming out of the dryer using dryer sheets. The smell usually stays in the room for a while. It really helps remove odours well and makes the room that I spray it in smell so much better.

February 02, 2017

I love the smell of fresh linen, and is absolutely my favorite glade air freshened scent. A decent spray will last for quite a while, and it definitely masks horrible smells quite well.

December 28, 2016

Works great for washroom. The smell is not overwhelming. I find that as a spray you don't. We'd much for it to work great. It also a great value for the price of the product.

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Gain Dryer Sheets

Epicure Roasted Garlic Aioli

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Foundation

Epicure taco seasoning

Hunty added a new review for
    Driscoll's Raspberries

Epicure oven roast seasoning

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite stores of the moment?