Glade Airwick in Aqua Mist Reviews

Ranked #623 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

Aqua Mist eliminates odors and makes the place fresh and clean scented.

May 30, 2017

I can smell these the second I walk in my house. With two large dogs, there is always some "dog" in the air. This scent isnt overbearing, just fresh and clean.

February 25, 2017

i am not a fan of the spray bottle technique to mask or create a nice smell. i found this to just be way too strong, even when i used a small amount, and the smell lingered for a long time. i suppose for some people, that would make it an effective product, i will not repurchase, i will stock with my candles.!

October 26, 2016

Now I found something I really like and will definitely buy another once. It feels fresh, a pleasant smell that you love. Use it to spray on the bathroom curtains, rugs and in the kitchen. Yes I use it in the kitchen (not in the kitchenware) just spray on the kitchen corners and curtains too. It comes in a variety of fragrances such as lavender, cherry blossom, fresh jasmine etc. The smells of all of them are nice, but not too over powering. A little bit goes a long way and it is fairly cost effective.I like how they try and cater for all people with different fragrances. It is meant to be 'not as many chemicals etc etc'. I just think it smells nice and does the job. Well done air wick!

June 08, 2015

Nice perfume that spread easily and stays a long time.

3.2/5

June 17, 2014

Goi price just wish the smell would last much longer

June 30, 2013

This product is great, it does a wonderful job making everything smell great.

August 18, 2012

once you have coupons, you should buy this one. the scent lasts longer

1.8/5

June 11, 2012

I figured that I would give this a try because that price is way more reasonable then similar products of a different brand. It was just OK. I am not by any means rushing out the door to get more. I believe I had lavender and fresh linen sent expecting a light fresh laundry smell before company came to the door but it really had a chemically undertone to me so I found myself just spraying the house to just get rid of it. I may try another sent just because the price was better, but not this particular one.

May 31, 2012

absolutely love it, smell lasts a long time

November 22, 2011

I've bought this product for my home and summer camp and we all just love it. I buy the Cherry Blossom scent which I find heavenly. I prefer Fruity scents and this one hits the mark. Almost makes my mouth water it is so real. This is one of the few scents that I'm allowed to spray when my husband is around - that to me says it all!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge