Glade Atmosphere Collection Reviews

April 16, 2018

Sweet pea and pear

I absolutely love it it smells so good I sprayed in the living room my bedroom my bathroom and the smell last for a really long time I highly recommend it

April 05, 2018

Nice New Room Spray!

I received this on a different review site and I really enjoyed it. It instantly upgrades any room. It comes in four different scents, I received No. 1 in Enraptured which is Jasmine and Cedarwood, It's lovely and light, perfect for spring. It retails for $5 I only found one con, It lasts about as long as other room sprays so about an hour or two. But It's still a nice pick me up product for any room.

April 05, 2018

I would certainly buy this product again.

This candle is scented with coconut and beach wood. When I first sprayed it, I noticed it had a real coconut smell, however once lit the aroma of the beach wood mixes with the coconut and it becomes a wonderful combination.

Updated On: April 05, 2018

This spray is scented with coconut and beach wood. When I first sprayed it, I noticed it had a real nice coconut smell. It the smell definitely fills up the room. And, I love how it sprays out.