Glade Jar Candle Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 238 in Household Essentials

May 07, 2017

I love glade jar candles they make the whole house smell really nice at a good price the quality is fantastic and the effectiveness is excellent i 100% recommend this and i will be buying this again

February 24, 2017

A little on the pricey side but well worth it. These candles leave a burst of fragrance in any room in fact one candle makes my whole house smell great. I have not bought one bad scent yet and the candles burn great (no black smoke).

March 06, 2016

I love Glade jar candles ,my favorite scent is the apple pie,its smells so good,this candle depending on how much you burn it will lasts for weeks .I think glade candles are inexpensive and they make great gifts for people .They can be purchased at Walmart or any grocery store

October 19, 2015

I didn't like these because of the smell it gave off. It was quite artificial smelling and seemed low quality. Which was a surprise to me, since glade is a well known and popular brand. Maybe they should stick to aerosol sprays and wax melts. The candle was just not doing it for me.

February 13, 2015

Glade candles are okay and smell great for a few hours after burning, but they don't compare to my favorite which is Hanna's. The Glade candle has a lot of soot, when you blow it out. The scents are very nice and they are affordable, just doesn't hold the scent longer.

September 11, 2014

Glade is a great brand. I love their air fresheners, so I knew I would love their candles as well! They are very nicely scented, without being overwhelming- and the vanilla just makes everything smell "fresher"!

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic