Glade plugins scented oil Reviews

Good - 0

July 30, 2020

Long-lasting

I enjoyed getting this product to try thank-you for that., It's a great scent long-lasting. Your able to control the amount of scent depending on the size of your room witch I liked would recommend this product to everyone they have so many different scents to choose from and long-lasting

July 17, 2020

Amazing product

This product is so simple to use, and can be plugged in anywhere! The scent I received was exotic tropical blossoms, I absolutely love the smell! I have mine plugged in the Hallway so the smell reaches the kitchen and living room it is a great product which is also adjustable for an room size!

July 07, 2020

Smell great & last long

Love Glade Plug Ins! They are a great addition to any room that needs some TLC. I love the Hawaiian Breeze scent, my mom loves the vanilla. Keep your eyes out for sales, coupons and PC points offers to make these items a steal! You can find them for only a few dollars compared to some stores which sell them for $10+.

June 18, 2020

LOVE THIS! The scent...oh la la!

I am in love with this product and the lovely scent it sends throughout the top floor of my house!

I received the Exotic Tropical Blossoms scent (notes of monoi blossoms and coconut milk) and set it up in the main bathroom. Uhh, the gorgeous smell that wafts out of the bathroom and drifts along the hallway and stairs is DIVINE! It reminds me of being in the Caribbean (my ancestry) and since I can't physically go there because of Covid-19, it's nice to mentally escape there with the help of this olfactory delight!

June 08, 2019

Long lasting scent

I absolutely love this plugin. The tropical smell of the Hawaiian scent reminds me of home. The long lasting fragrance permeates my entire household but the best part is that i can adjust the scent as i want. Love it!!!