Glade Wax Melts Reviews

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

June 18, 2021

Smells amazing

I love these waxes. I use my warmer i got from Amazon and i don't need to worry if I leave it on all the time and the wax makes any room smell really good. i've heard a lot of compliments.

December 06, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Good

Spray it on, close your eyes and inhale. Instant relaxation - almost like angel take me away! Seriously though it does a great job of removing smells and blends in really well. its a definite repeat buy for me!

October 01, 2020

I would buy this product again.

I like the scent of the glade wax melts.
    You can smell it trough your whole livingroom. After use the scent will fade away, so I try to use little bits every time.

June 17, 2020

Smells great

I purchased these at Walmart 3 packs for $10. I love the variety of smells available, although I don’t find the scent stays as long as other I have purchased. But they are readily available and do make the house smell great for awhile!

February 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love the lasting smell!

I buy these all the time. I like that there is so many different smells. The smell last a long time. I find that most of the time I only have to use half of the wax melts and it smells amazing in my home.

February 25, 2020

Would buy this product again

The Glade wax melts are honestly a favourite of mine, the scent lasts longer than any other brand I have used. I definitely have interest in this product and will continue to buy them

1.3/5

January 18, 2020

Not great

I bought these once and only once. The scent is great in the package but it stops there. I put them in the warmer and had very little scent from them once they melted. After about 2 hours there was no scent at all in them. I expected more from a glade product.

October 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Good

I would buy this product again. There are many scents to choose from and they are nice scents. I only was the strong scent last longer, the scent weakens to fast.

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My Favorite

I love these! They offer a wide variety of scents and I haven't found one that I don't like. The smell fills the whole room and lasts quite a while. My favorite part is they always offer coupons!

August 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smell does not last long

I've found that the Glade wax melts are a lovely smell The first time you use it but once reheated there is very little smell. At the time of purchase I thought good value but now that I have reheated them I definitely won't be buying again