4.1/5
GLISS Extra Volume Shampoo Reviews
#56 in Shampoo

This formula with COLLAGEN COMPLEX repairs inner hair damage and lifts the hair from the roots for long-lasting volume, without weighing it down.

• Visible and long-lasting volume
  • Strength and bounce
  • Lightweight fullness

You might also like: GLISS Extra Volume Conditioner and GLISS Extra Volume Lift-Up Spray

August 12, 2019

Works Great on my Colour Treated Hair

I have been using this product with the conditioner that goes with it for over a month and it must be good for my hair because my hairdresser mentioned what excellent condition it was in; silky and soft. I like it because it doesn't weigh my hair down and and it appears more bouncy. My husband likes the way it smells. That is always a bonus.

February 26, 2019

Gliss extra volume

I have fine hair and tried both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was very soft after first use and it definitely added fullness to my hair. My hair is usually flat and this product sure added some bounce to it. It has become my new favorite

August 31, 2018

Promesse tenue

J'adore ce nouveau champoing, il ezt efficace, il procure reellement du volume et ce durant 3 jours. Je l'utilise depuis qu'il est nouveau en magasin, il est devenu mon favori !

April 10, 2018

A Shampoo That Actually Works

I actually feel the volume in my hair with this shampoo. It also leaves my hair feeling smooth and light. I find my hair to be very oily, especially on day two. I actually find that I can get away with two day hair with this shampoo.

January 20, 2018

Pretty good, but maybe not for me

While I do intend to keep using the bottles of this I have, I'm not sure I'd repurchase. I love the scent and it lathers nicely. It rinses pretty well, too. But I don't think it's the best for my particular head of hair. I have dryness and frizz issues, and while a bit of extra volume is nice, this shampoo seems to exacerbate my frizz, meaning I need to use a greater amount of other products (hello, Frizz Ease) to tame it. Other than that, it's great.

3.2/5

November 14, 2017

Definitely provides volume

This shampoo definitely provides volume but tends to make my already dry hair even drier and more tangled. I've only been using the shampoo and conditioner for about a week so maybe it will improve over time. Here's hoping!

September 12, 2017

fine hair shampoo

This shampoo is great it adds the extra volume I need in my hair , it's a bit pricy but if you want a great shampoo this is the one I would really say is my favorite for giving that extra bounce and makes hair look and feel great

September 09, 2017

I like !

Great product the only thing I didn't enjoy from this product is the scent. I find it to be a very strong perfume like scent and I prefer less scent and more fruit like less perfume like

July 31, 2017

Smells pretty

I have really fine hair so I'm always looking for ways to add some volume to it. I recieved this through ChickAdvisor and was so excited to try it out. The packing is really pretty and the shampoo smells amazing. My hair felt light and fresh after washing. When used with the conditioner it added volume. However, it seemed like my hair didn't feel very clean throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily hair. Overall the product is great for the price, just not right for me.

July 30, 2017

Leaves hair feeling clean and adds body

This shampoo has a light scent and gently cleanses the hair. After using it my hair felt light and full of volume. This shampoo definitely does not weight your hair down. I #gotitfree from the product review club.