4.1/5
GLISS Extra Volume Shampoo Reviews
#48 in Shampoo

This formula with COLLAGEN COMPLEX repairs inner hair damage and lifts the hair from the roots for long-lasting volume, without weighing it down.

• Visible and long-lasting volume
  • Strength and bounce
  • Lightweight fullness

You might also like: GLISS Extra Volume Conditioner and GLISS Extra Volume Lift-Up Spray

August 31, 2018

Promesse tenue

J'adore ce nouveau champoing, il ezt efficace, il procure reellement du volume et ce durant 3 jours. Je l'utilise depuis qu'il est nouveau en magasin, il est devenu mon favori !

April 10, 2018

A Shampoo That Actually Works

I actually feel the volume in my hair with this shampoo. It also leaves my hair feeling smooth and light. I find my hair to be very oily, especially on day two. I actually find that I can get away with two day hair with this shampoo.

January 20, 2018

Pretty good, but maybe not for me

While I do intend to keep using the bottles of this I have, I'm not sure I'd repurchase. I love the scent and it lathers nicely. It rinses pretty well, too. But I don't think it's the best for my particular head of hair. I have dryness and frizz issues, and while a bit of extra volume is nice, this shampoo seems to exacerbate my frizz, meaning I need to use a greater amount of other products (hello, Frizz Ease) to tame it. Other than that, it's great.

3.2/5

November 14, 2017

Definitely provides volume

This shampoo definitely provides volume but tends to make my already dry hair even drier and more tangled. I've only been using the shampoo and conditioner for about a week so maybe it will improve over time. Here's hoping!

September 12, 2017

fine hair shampoo

This shampoo is great it adds the extra volume I need in my hair , it's a bit pricy but if you want a great shampoo this is the one I would really say is my favorite for giving that extra bounce and makes hair look and feel great

September 09, 2017

I like !

Great product the only thing I didn't enjoy from this product is the scent. I find it to be a very strong perfume like scent and I prefer less scent and more fruit like less perfume like

July 31, 2017

Smells pretty

I have really fine hair so I'm always looking for ways to add some volume to it. I recieved this through ChickAdvisor and was so excited to try it out. The packing is really pretty and the shampoo smells amazing. My hair felt light and fresh after washing. When used with the conditioner it added volume. However, it seemed like my hair didn't feel very clean throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily hair. Overall the product is great for the price, just not right for me.

July 30, 2017

Leaves hair feeling clean and adds body

This shampoo has a light scent and gently cleanses the hair. After using it my hair felt light and full of volume. This shampoo definitely does not weight your hair down. I #gotitfree from the product review club.

July 29, 2017

Amazing smell and lifts my roots!

This product smells amazing and does a great job of cleaning my hair. My hair always has more volume when my roots are cleansed well and aren't weighed down. This product makes my hair feels moisturized and I don't feel as though my hair has been stripped of everything and needs to be conditioned afterwards.

I was sent this product free for testing purposes.

July 28, 2017

Pretty Good

I have been using this shampoo for a few weeks now. I have thin, bleached and colour-treated hair that could always benefit from a volume boost. I received this product to test for free.

The smell is pretty nice and stays in my hair for a few hours afterward. I didn't find it overpowering at all.

The colour and style of the bottle is pretty cool.

As for whether it gave me a lot of volume, I can't say that it blew me away. It did, however clean well and didn't harm my hair at all. I'm still having the same amount of shedding - so I'm not sure it did anything to fix that either. A decent shampoo, but not mind-blowing.