Glossier Balm Dotcom Universal Skin Salve Reviews

September 27, 2020

Long Lasting

With these, a little goes a long way! I've had a tube of Mango Balm Dotcom for a while, and I've barely made a dent. It smells delicious and does wonders on my lips, but leaves them a little oily.

April 10, 2020

Amazing!

I am in love with Glossier’s Balm Dotcom! I’ve been using it for a few years on my lips and cuticles, but lately I’ve been using even more on the back of my hands.

With all of this obsessive hand washing I’ve been doing, the back of my hands have been getting painfully dry and flaky. Balm Dotcom instantly soothes my irritated skin and deeply hydrates the skin with a lasting moisturizing effect.

Will definitely continue to purchase, especially at such a great price in Glossier bundles :)

April 06, 2020
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

baby soft lipsssss

🌺A tube for every mood.
    A skin salve for any mood. @glossier 🌺Formulated with nature’s heavy duty moisturizers—Castor Oil, Beeswax, and Lanolin—with a dense, waxy texture that stays in place to seal in moisture.
    🌺Mine are thrown around everywhere! In every purse, my car and desk!My favourite is definitely the rose balm. A light tint and keeps my lips so moisturised! The mint one is great too! love the tingly feeling and makes my lips look so plump! BUT DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR CRACCKSSS - THIS WILL BURRRNNN.
    🌺My least favourite is the Mango Balm. It smells yum but i felt like it wasn't as hydrating as the others.
    🌺If you have very pigmented lips, i wouldn't recommend the cherry balm might not look great on you as the red tint can make your lips look a bit mouldy. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
    If you have tried any, which one is your favourite?

If you haven't, Which one would you want to try first?
    🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 🌺
    🌺Cherry - has a sheer red tint.
    🌺Rose - has a barely-there pink tint.
    🌺Mango - fresh and juicy, with a translucent coral tint.
    🌺Berry - luscious and jammy, with a sheer berry tint.
    🌺Coconut - beachy and untinted.
    🌺Mint - untinted, cooling feel. - Mint and Coconut go on clear, while the others give a sheer tint 🌺Price : 3 for £25 🤑DM me for a link for 10% off :)

April 02, 2020

I’m in love

My lips have never felt softer.

I use it on some super dry spots on my hands too and it works great! My only gripe is that it feels pretty heavy and you can only apply it with your fingers which isn’t too convenient if used as a lip balm

March 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best lip balm!

I got the glossier balm dot com in Rose, Mango and Birthday. My favorite is Mango, wich has an amazing scent. They are all very moisturizing and easy to apply. They are a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth every penny. I had them for almost a year and there is still plenty of products to use un them. Would definetly recomend

January 18, 2020

My go-to lip balm!

This is the nicest lip balm I have ever tried. I like that it has no scent, because sometimes you just want to keep things simple. It goes on smoothly, isn't too thick, and it absorbs well! It's perfect for the cold and dry winter months. I would totally recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great and simple lip balm.

August 16, 2019

It’s tha Balm!

Amazing scents! Amazing flavours! Amazing feel! Amazing look! Glossier is great and I can’t get enough of the packaging! The only con I’d say is it’s a little pricey for lip balm.. but you do get a lot and glossier is a great brand

June 18, 2019

Great lipbalm, decent price!

I was pleasantly surprised when my balm dotcom came in the mail. I got it in the scent rose. I find this scent to be quite neutral and not overwhelming. This product works amazingly on its own as a lip balm, and also works quite well under matte lipstick to keep it from drying out your lips. I don't know if the price is justifiable when compared to a drugstore lip balm, but I do like the product.

2.3/5

March 29, 2019

It was jusy okay!

I got this product after hearing so much hype about them . Unfortunately I didn’t like it at all it’s over price for what it is and I didn’t find it gave me much moisture . The packaging is super cute and theres many scents available to chose from. I just didn’t find it absorbed well and was almost like a thicker consistency to Vaseline. The balm would just sit on my skin without absorbing well and left a tacky residue behind. I’ve use much better products for both skin and lips before that have cost much less. Love glossier but this was a no for me.

March 22, 2019

Le baume incontourable

Le Balm Dot Com de Glossier est un des items incontournables et j'en ai un au bureau, un à la maison et un dans mon sac à main. La formule est assez légère et fait un effet gloss santé superbe sur les lèvres. C'est tentant de collectionner les différentes saveurs et teintes (birthday cake, cherry, mango, coconut). Ce qui est super chez Glossier, ce sont aussi leurs bonnes valeurs et leurs petits prix.