GoGo squeeZ Applesauce On The Go Apple Apple Reviews
#285 in Snacks

October 12, 2018

GoGo squeez applesause is a not just for kids.

Gogo Squeez Applesauces are not just for kids. My husband likes them as much as my grandkids. I like to keep them for my grandkids because they are a healthy snack.

October 11, 2018

Delicious

My kids absolutely love these go go squeez Apple sauces! They are a must have in our house they are perfect for on the go and super delicious they come in all sorts of flavors too!

September 26, 2018

great snack

This is a great snack to keep in the refrigerator! My daughter loves all the flavors of this brand's apple sauces. The are so easy to toss in a lunchbox or grab and go. Even just for something to have at home as a healthy and quick snack. And they taste great!

September 17, 2018

Belle collation pour enfants

Très pratique. Le format et l'emballage avec le bouchon pour "boire" le contenu sans cuillère font de cette collation un aller de taille pour tous les parents. Belle collation santé sur le pouce.

September 08, 2018

Our go-to snack!

GoGo Squeez Applesauce is our go-to snack always. Not only is this product delicious, it come in a convenient reclosable pouch and it a cinch to eat on the go or to enjoy at home. My toddler loves to be able to enjoy her independence while eating GoGo Squeez, and I am always happy to see her choose a healthy snack!

August 05, 2018

These are delicious and nutritious snacks for back to school, or day out at the park these are 100 percent worth it definitely will buy these again

July 16, 2018

Pricer than a container, but loved!

Okay these are pricier than just buying a jug or individual containers.

But my kids LOVE them. I love the variety of flavors and that some sneak vegetables in there. I feel they are well worth it and they are excellent on the go. Just toss it in your bag.

March 21, 2018

Bon et pratique

J’aime beaucoup les produits gogo squeez, il sont bon au gout mais aussi super pratique pour les collations rapides, sur la route et dans les lunchs meme pas besoin de cuillère. Jen achete régulierement!!!

January 07, 2018

Worth it

We love the apple squeeze pouches. they make for a mess free healthy snack when we are out and about. I also love that they are priced fairly at costco, especially for an organic product.

April 14, 2017

My kids love these and to be honest so do I! They make a great on-the-go snack. Perfect for school lunches or road trips. We bring these everywhere. They taste great too. The only thing is I wish there was a clear strip to see the product