Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream Reviews

October 04, 2017

Worked wonders with my bug bites

I got a bug bite and it was extremely itchy for a few days. It was also super so I had a few itchy mosquito bites. I was looking for a cream that would stop me from scratching and making things worse. I tried the Gold Bond Anti-Itch cream and it worked right away. As soon as I applied a thin layer of the cream the itching stopped. The cream did not sting or burn when it was applied. It is a white cream that blends into the skin very easily. It is not too thin not too thick. The bottle is large and will last a long time.

April 24, 2017

Gold bond Anti-itch cream works so amazingly well I have a huge reaction to mosquito bites and the itch that comes with it is at times unbearable. I take a benadryl and put Gold bond on and The cream takes away the itchy bite.

February 25, 2017

help very much.........................................................................................................................................

February 22, 2017

I think it's an ok product not the best but it helps I find it at times that it won't stop the itch right away unless I use it for a couple of days I thin that if u have really bad itching then u shouldn't use it

February 17, 2017

Fave cream. Been using this for years. I suffer with itchy feet and skin on a daily basis. This has been a life saver. Works fast and effectively. Always have it on hand.

January 01, 2017

I have been using Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream and Powder for several years. It is quick acting when it comes to rashes and bug bites. This bigger pump bottle costs more, but does last longer. I try to get it on sales whenever possible. This is one product I cannot live without.

December 20, 2016

This product works great! However it does have an unpleasant smell. I just add a touch of a scented cream after use and it covers the smell. I work in home care and both use and recommend gold bond to my consumers ☺

October 07, 2016

Crème de basse utile et pratique quo enlève le piquement de la peau et l'irritiation sur celle-ci. Odeur neutre, bonne efficacité du produit ma peau est douce.

October 06, 2016

Let me start by saying that I love this cream even if I am not itchy, it is a major skin softener. It comes in a nice big bottle and I love that it is not greasy at all. It dries to a powdery finish. It feels so nice and soothing on the skin. That smell, I crave smelling that smell. This is my favourite lotion of all time. It is a quality product and can be used by anybody regardless of if your are itchy or not. It's amazing stuff. I will definitely be buying again and again.

March 28, 2016

This is a must have for itchy, rashy and sun burnt skin. It has a great cooling effect and definitely reduces itchiness for a good amount of time. Will repurchase.