Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream

Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 49 in Insect Repellent

April 24, 2017

Gold bond Anti-itch cream works so amazingly well I have a huge reaction to mosquito bites and the itch that comes with it is at times unbearable. I take a benadryl and put Gold bond on and The cream takes away the itchy bite.

February 25, 2017

help very much.........................................................................................................................................

February 22, 2017

I think it's an ok product not the best but it helps I find it at times that it won't stop the itch right away unless I use it for a couple of days I thin that if u have really bad itching then u shouldn't use it

February 17, 2017

Fave cream. Been using this for years. I suffer with itchy feet and skin on a daily basis. This has been a life saver. Works fast and effectively. Always have it on hand.

January 01, 2017

I have been using Gold Bond Anti-Itch Cream and Powder for several years. It is quick acting when it comes to rashes and bug bites. This bigger pump bottle costs more, but does last longer. I try to get it on sales whenever possible. This is one product I cannot live without.

December 20, 2016

This product works great! However it does have an unpleasant smell. I just add a touch of a scented cream after use and it covers the smell. I work in home care and both use and recommend gold bond to my consumers ☺

October 07, 2016

Crème de basse utile et pratique quo enlève le piquement de la peau et l'irritiation sur celle-ci. Odeur neutre, bonne efficacité du produit ma peau est douce.

October 06, 2016

Let me start by saying that I love this cream even if I am not itchy, it is a major skin softener. It comes in a nice big bottle and I love that it is not greasy at all. It dries to a powdery finish. It feels so nice and soothing on the skin. That smell, I crave smelling that smell. This is my favourite lotion of all time. It is a quality product and can be used by anybody regardless of if your are itchy or not. It's amazing stuff. I will definitely be buying again and again.

March 28, 2016

This is a must have for itchy, rashy and sun burnt skin. It has a great cooling effect and definitely reduces itchiness for a good amount of time. Will repurchase.

October 08, 2015

put this on any itchy bug bite and the itch is gone... fast and very effective.great product for all ailments that cause your skin to be itchy

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original