Gold bond ultimate moisturizing aloe Reviews

May 11, 2019

Love it! Skin saver

I get really dry cracked hands and skin from dealing with water alot and I become itchy and sore. Before this product I was trying everything and nothing was working for me. Tried gold bond once and I could feel the hydration back in my skin and healed my dry skin so fast, I use it daily havent had issues since. It's been 3 months. I would recommend it to anyone who gets really dry skin, especially in the winter!

July 21, 2018

Best Hand Lotion I Have Uses to Date!

I love this hand cream. It’s super moisturizing and leaves my hands feeling amazing. It even makes my cuticles softer, which most hand creams don’t tackle. This hand cream contains 7 intensive moisturizes and leaves my skin feeling soft long after application. I received a sample of this product and will definitely venture to the store to buy a replacement once I finish the tube. The cream is thick and absorbs into my skin really easily. This will be a must have in my winter collection.

January 20, 2018

A thick and hydrating cream.

This is a really thick and hydrating moisturizing cream. I used it on my body and was scared that it would leave my skin greasy but surprising once it absorbed into my skin it was left feeling really soft and smooth. Since my skin is not overly dry I don't need such an intense moisturizer and I prefer a moisturizer that glides over the skin so i will most likely use this as a foot cream. This does provide 24 hour miniaturization and is gentle enough to use on the face. I think that this cream would be great for anyone with dry so especially since it contains seven intensive moisturizers.

October 16, 2017

I’m in love with my soft skin

This little bottle cost 10$ but it’s worth every penny I spent on it I used just a little bit and it worked so well I can’t praise this enough you only need a bit and it actually works immediately and I work with my hands and do many dishes and it’s the only thing that’s worked

May 26, 2017

I have a small sample sized 28 mL bottle of this that I love to use as a hand lotion! Has a very light, but pleasent scent, and is very moisturizing, but drys quickly so you don't have sticky or greasy hands!
    Really enjoy this & would recommend!

April 26, 2017

This is a wonderful skin therapy lotion.Nurtures your skin with many vitamins.
    Helps in dehydrating skin problems.
    Ideal for every part of the body including lips.

November 17, 2016

Gold bond with aloe goes on greasy and dries to a powder finish. It gets the dry skin away. I use it after I shave and it feels so nice on my skin. It has a super light scent and is great for sensitive skin. I am going to keep buying this one as well. I received this as a sample on my regular medicated one and I am a big fan now. It is exactly like gold bond except without the medicated part and it feels just as great and hydrating to my skin. I can even put this on my face because it does not burn. I am in love again.