Gold Bond Ultimate -Restoring CoQ10 lotion

Gold Bond Ultimate -Restoring CoQ10 lotion Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 1607 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2016

I have finally found a moisturizer that actually works. Gold bonds cream is on the expensive side but you definatley get what you pay for. This cream will leave your skin silky smooth and also can sooth ezcema and psorisis

February 06, 2016

Gold bond CoQ10 where have you been all my life? In the pharmacy section where no one thinks to buy their regular lotion and there you were at the bottom shelf. After I tried this product my skin felt amazing! My skin is prone to being very tight and dry but after one application of this product, my skin has been moisturized all day AND night! It feels so refreshing, on my skin. It's smooth, creamy and smells great. I can't stop.touching my face, it feels so soft. It's pricey but extremely worth it!

February 03, 2016

I received this as a sample. It is aloe scent. It moisturizers well. It rubs in well and isn't greasy. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it!

Updated On: February 21, 2016

It makes your skin feel soft and smooth, no worry about any tackiness with this Gold Bomd cream. Great after a shower makes you feel so refreshed!

January 09, 2016

I love this product-makes your skin soft and smooth, alleviates itchiness and is not greasy!

May 25, 2015

Very thick and rich lotion. Has a pleasant fragrance and completely absorbs into your skin. Love the fact that you can still feel it on your body at the end of the day. Price is quite high but very good quality. Is often hard to find in our local stores, but always available at the large drug stores.

March 10, 2015

This product heals your skin and leaves it feeling moisturized and healthy. Has a lovely scent that lingers on your skin. The texture of the lotion isn't oily and absorbs quickly.

January 05, 2015

I suffer from cracked hands all year round and this lotion helps with it for sure. I try to put it on everytime I was my hands but with a lil one at home I'm constantly washing my hands. I do use it every night before bed and oof my hands are starting to crack by morning they're good.

March 27, 2014

Wonderful skin lotion for dry skin. It rehydrates winter worn skin. I recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry skin. I have also used it on my cracked feet. Wow! What a difference it makes. It smooths and hydrates your skin straight away. Too thick for summer usage.

February 01, 2012

Very good body & hand lotion. Works immediately to soothe dry, chapped skin. Helps to make skin soft & supple in the drying winter months. Great product!! Worth the money!

syll added a new review for
    Heinz Tomato Ketchup

syll earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    Paranormal experience

tarynd earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Nail Shape & Length