Goldfish Baked Whole Grain Cheddar Reviews
#7 in Crackers

May 27, 2020

So addicting!

There is definitely something addictive about these Goldfish crackers! I remember for eating them when I was a kid oh, and I still enjoy them as a pick-me-up snack during classes today. One bag has quite a lot of Goldfish crackers and they do taste like cheddar cheese!

May 22, 2020

great snack

I just love those little gold fish snacks for my kids. They taste good and they are mess free. Whole grain is good for my kids. Very healthy alternative snacks.

November 20, 2019

Super yummy

Great snack! My daughter loves these we put them in soup. Or we just eat them on their own. Just an easy snack on the go. It is fantastic! I also love to snack on them too

October 04, 2019

As Good As Childhood

I've been eating Goldfish since I was a kid. I love Goldfish crackers in general, but the fact that they're being made with whole grain makes it better. I love having this as a snack in my desk at work as a special treat for myself. I do wish the price was lower, and if it was I'd probably purchase more often.

September 04, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Delicious and healthy snack

This snack is my family's favorite snack! The kids loves it alot. It's taste perfect and I love the fish shaped cracker that my kids really enjoys! It's good to share with the whole family and perfect for in the go! I would definitely love to buy this again!

June 23, 2019

Definitely worth the switch

These are a great little snack. You cant even tell the difference between the whole grains and the original. The price keeps increasing but it's well worth it.

April 03, 2019

The perfect on-the-go snack!

These are the perfect snack for my 17 month old, especially while we are out and about. They aren’t too messy and easy for her to eat. A staple in our household!

November 19, 2018

Perfect for little hands

This is the perfect on the go snack for little kids. You can always find it somewhere on sale and always have a fresh bag.

The fish are crunchy and melt in your mouth. I often find myself sneaking a few from the kids snack.

September 30, 2018

I will also snack on it

My daighter loves goldfish. And if it's going to be a salty snack, I might as well get it a little healthier, which is baked AND whole grain.

My daughter and I will snack on it together. Because whatever I eat, should be healthy and good for my toddler and vice versa.

September 24, 2018

The snack that smiles back!

What a fun way to snack? My day absolutely loves these crackers and I love them because it’s a gear way to get whole grains in my kids diet with out them knowing.