3.9/5
Good & Simple Walnut + Grains Bars Reviews

Made with real pieces of fruit, nuts and whole grains, Good & Simple fresh tasting baked goods are individually wrapped making them a perfect choice for those on-the-go and away from home.

*Available in the in-store bakery at Metro and Freshco grocery stores. For more information, please visit Good & Simple's Facebook page.

September 05, 2017

It is okay

This product tasted pretty good. I really like the Walnut inclusions. Overall, it tasted good, not 'healthy tasting', just right I would say. I wouldn't mind if it was less sweet.

August 29, 2017

They were great !

I liked the bars I thought they tasted great ! I
    Did have a hard time finding them though. I didn't like that they weren't that accessible in stores. I guess they are a small company that's why. Otherwise I thought they were tasty, they were a bit grainy but that's okay it made them more rustic. I liked them and would guy again. They are kind of expensive and not that accessible.

August 24, 2017

Delicious!

Love to have delicious food to snack on, and somethign that makes me feel good about eating is just a bonus. I'm a sucker for walnuts, so I had high hopes for these bars, and they definitely delivered! Tasty and a great snack - I'd love to buy them again. I got them for free via Chickadvisor to try them out and give my honest review.

August 18, 2017

Great flavours & great taste!

When I walked into the store I found the Good & Simple section easily. I loved the packaging and all of the great flavours. It took me a little while to finally decide on which one I wanted to bring home with me. I loved the taste of these bars and froze half the pack since I knew I wouldn't be eating them all before the expiry. They held up well to freezing and still tasted great when I thawed them out. I would definitely purchase them again! I got these free for review purposes.

Great snacks on the go

I did receive these as free vouchers. One of the challenges I found was that these are only available at select grocery stores such as metro and freshco, and not all have them in stock. However the actual product is great! I like how tasty and convenient they are.

August 18, 2017

"Good and simple" is the perfect name for it

I picked these up recently along with the Cranberry Orange bars because I'm a huge walnut lover. Normally I prefer my baking to have the zing of a citrusy fruit as well and would have loved to have that here, but these were still quite yummy and I was very satisfied. They are also individually packaged which is SO great for throwing one in my purse. Would be great if these were guaranteed nut-free for school lunches because I think they are much better quality than the stuff you get in the granola bar aisle, but then you take all of the nutty goodies out of there... I think I slightly prefer the cran orange bars over these ones but would certainly consider buying these again.

3.2/5

August 17, 2017

Convenient delicious and healthy

These bars are a great snack or meal replacement when you're in a hurry. They have become a regular item in my weekly shopping. I love them for my after gym sessions

August 16, 2017

Good product, would recommend for a fast easy snack

Simple packaging, good product, would recommend for a fast easy snack. Took awhile to find these in store, not they do not seem to be available everywhere. I would probably buy these in a pinch for a quick convenient snack.

August 14, 2017

Good just good

It's good but I ate better bars than this one. It's not worth to spend money on it because there are cheaper and better than that. It's good but I ate better bars than this one. It's not worth to spend money on it because there are cheaper and better than that.

August 14, 2017

Simply the Best

The Good and Simple Walnut and Grain bars exceeded my expectations with regards to quality and flavor. I am not a big "bar" fan but I am now hooked on these ones. They were so moist and fresh tasting. They were more of a homemade flavor than store bought. I definitely would buy these again.