GOSH Cosmetics Giant Sun Powder Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 320 in Bronzer

GOSH Giant Sun Powder gives you a warm glow without the harmful rays of the sun.

February 27, 2017

I have had this product for more than a year and haven't even come close to hitting pan yet! The sheer size is enough to tell you that it's worth it, but it is also very effective as well. I personally don't use it as a bronzer, although I believe that is how most people use it. Because I have a more tan complexion this powder works really well as a highlighter than anything else! It gives me such a glowy and golden look. While still being subtle. I feel that you get the best results from applying it with a fan brush. I will definitely be repurchasing this item when I run out, whenever that will be! I recommend trying it, you would be disappointed you did!

December 04, 2016

I always find this in my makeup lot. No matter how many other things I try, this is my go to stuff. With or without foundation, this makes you look so nice. It gives such a nice glow and I wouldn't feel complete withoit it.

April 02, 2015

Love the glow it gives, it's not too orange looking either which I like

June 21, 2011

To begin with, I'm already brown, so I'm not looking to get more brown. I want a bronzer that will add a healthy natural glow to my face. Summertime blush doesn't always look very natural or summery for girls with my skintone. Imo blush is great but for a natural everyday sun-kissed look, bronzer will do even better. That's exactly what I found in this product. It doesn't exactly add colour to my cheeks, but it adds a glowy hue, if that makes any sense. I actually like wearing this over a light coat of NARS Torrent blush. Gives me a healthy sunny glow.

$38 is quite steep for a bronzer, but if you look at the sheer size of this thing you realize that it'll last forever 'n' ever. The compact is so huge you can even use a large brush and dust this product on your shoulders and decolletage (you actually should do this if your shoulders/ neck is bare, so you match your face).

I definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a natural sun kissed glow. This is more apricot bronze instead of brown bronze, but imo that looks better anyways. You end up looking healthy sun kissed, not red and burnt.

yw740030 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Slacker1973 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
    4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Top commenter Vs Cheerleader