• got2B Glossy Anti Frizz Shine Serum
Good

got2B Glossy Anti Frizz Shine Serum Reviews

Ranked #1506 out of 2450 in Hair Care

May 10, 2017

This stuff is great!! I use it in my damp hair, part way through blow drying and if i skip that step, I use a small amount in my dry hair. No oily finish!

May 05, 2017

My hair is very thick and wavy. I have never had shine to my hair until I tried this product. I find it is not heavy and a little goes a long way. Works great on humid days.

April 02, 2017

I recently bought this anti-frizz oil product from got2b not expecting too much from it because I just wanted to try it, and seeing it was on sale made it easy to just go for it. Now that I have tried this product I can definitely say I will buy it again even at full price. it tamed down my frizzy end without making my hair look oily at all. It gives it a shine and a great scent that lasts. Love it!

January 09, 2017

Got2B has another winner! My fine, dry hair comes out smooth and shiny. Most important of all, there is no greasy factor. A little goes a long way. The price factor is very reasonable for such a great product.

May 11, 2015

Was told by a hairdresser that this product is amazing and swears by it so I thought id try it for myself. She was wrong lit feels greasy and didn't do its job ... I tried using it a few times and same results no matter how much or little I put in my hair, so I ended up tossing it. I wouldn't recommend this.

March 26, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Got2B Glossy Anti Frizz Shine Serum! I have used other products (e.g., less expensive Pantene and John Frieda serums and more expensive Moroccan Oil) and this has prevailed! The price is fantastic, you can buy it for $3 at Shopper's Drug Mart and Walmart.

I typically use this product when I come out of the shower on towel dried hair. I mix a blueberry sized amount in my hands and then rub my hands through my hair. It makes my hair feel smooth, soft, glossy and controls fly aways from blow-drying. I would highly recommend this product!!

February 26, 2013

I LOVE this Anti-Frizz Serum!! It is absolutely fantastic! At first, when I was rubbing it on my hands (to run through my hair) I was worried it would make my hair look and feel greasy, since it has an odd texture, but it doesn't!!! After I run it through my hair I brush out my hair, then wash my hands with soap to get any residue off. I then blow dry my bangs and wow! This stuff works! Normally, even with blow drying, I get crazy frizz and fly aways, but with this serum, my hair was soft, smooth and completely frizz free! LOVE it and will never be without it again! The price is amazing too! Best. Stuff. Ever!!!!

Baywatch the Movie!