4.1/5
got2b Volumaniac Bodifying Mousse Reviews
#1 in Hair Care

Go crazy with insane volume from root to tip with göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Mousse. For when you need the extra boost and volume to take your style to new heights.

You might also like: göt2b VOLUMANIAC™ Bodifying Hairspray
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Strong holding mousse

I was incredibly excited to #getitfree a box full of 5 #GLISS & #göt2b products! I will be reviewing each product separately but wanted to say thank you for sending me five full products for free!!!
    I usually spend time straightening my hair so I never buy mousse. I was excited to try something new with this product and work with my natural curl. It didn't take much and I applied it on newly washed wet hair. It was extremely good at keeping the curl without frizz. However, personally I felt as though my hair was too stiff with the product in it. The next day I needed to wash my hair again as it was somewhat sticky. But it did look good on the first day! :) Great for holding a style!

July 03, 2017

Adds a bit of va-va-voom!

Since I haven't had much luck in the past with mousse, I was surprised at how well I liked this product. I only use this product when I'm going to blow dry my hair as it helps to add texture, which I think is what helps create the added volume. It also helps to keep my blowout in place throughout the day, which is always great. I do find that it does leave residue in my hair, which I'm not a huge fan of since I don't like using too much product in my hair, so I really don't like feeling like I have a lot of product in my hair. However, since it works so great, I do use it every time I'm drying my hair and want a well-kept look.

I received this product for free in exchange for a review.

Loved it

I got this product free from Chick Advisor review program. They mousse worked amazing after washing my hair and using it to style with. It added lots of volume and it smelled great which is a bonus! Would recommend this product!

Love this mousse!

I used the got2b Volumaniac Bodyfying Mousse after I had washed my hair. I used a fair sized portion, and immediately liked the scent. I worked it through my hair, and then blow dried it. I loved the volume, and hold it gave my hair. My hair didn't feel stiff, and I really liked the final look. I have used it a few times since, and will keep using it in the future when I want an extra boost of volume for my hair. I don't use mousse every day, but am happy with this one! #gotitfree #got2bgliss

July 03, 2017

It was great for my curls

I received got2b Volumaniac Bodyfying Mousse for free in exchange of an honest review.

I used a lot of mousse in the 80s and when I received the got2b Volumaniac Bodyfying Mousse I wondered what I could use it for. After showing my kids how I used mousse in the 80s to give my bangs body I decided to use it on my hair after washing it. It helped to define my natural curls and make them last longer.

The mousse wasn't sticky and had a pleasant scent. I would recommend it to family and friends.

July 03, 2017

Worked well until it broke!

I really liked this mousse even though I dont really use mousse.... that is, until it stopped coming out of the canister. Perhaps a little more time and money should be spent on making a reliable container so that we can enjoy the contents! I probably wont be buying this again as it isnt really worth it to only get to use 1/4 of the contents. However, it was a nice product while it lasted. It didnt make my hair crunchy and smelled pretty nice but not overpowering. Held for most of the day too! #gotitfree

2.0/5

Not for thick hair

I have very thick ling hair and I did not find this product worked for me. I had to use a lot in my hair and all it did was make it crunchy and sticky.

July 03, 2017

Hair felt great after use.

The one problem I always have with mousse is that they are too heavy for my hair and its always left feeling weighted down and greasy but not with this Got2B mousse. After use my hair felt light, no greasy look and best of all no weird film feel over my hair. Will buy once I run out. Also great nozzle control and constancy.

Got2b Volumniac Bodifying Mousse

The mousse had a nice scent and did not smell like liquid chemicals (always a plus!)
    What i hate about most mousses is that it makes my hair clumpy but this one absorbed really well, without weighing it down

July 03, 2017

Where have you been my whole life?

I'm reviewing this product after receiving it free to try out from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

I'm in love with this mousse. It is so hard for me to find a product that works just how I want it. My hair is naturally curly but I love how this mousse enhances the curls. It has a nice light scent which is hard to find compared to other products out there. It feels so lightweight. I can keep this product in my hair for a few days and it still looks as fresh as the first day. Yeah the mousse does feel stiff but I feel like that's the only way it can keep its shape. This is one mouse I'll definitely buy over and over again!