Grace Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 788 in Miscellaneous

June 28, 2017

My favourite !!

I am addicted to this coconut water ! The pulp is amazing and the Taste is great! It's a good price and usually on sale at my local grocery store!
    The calories are a bit higher than I like but I can overlook that for this Amazing taste !

June 28, 2017

coconut water

Coconut water with pulp, a great thirst quencher or when you need to raise your electrolytes , this is a great product to have on hand. The little chunks of pulp are soft and easy to drink

May 08, 2017

I really found this can of coconut water so refreshing. I put it in the freezer for one hour to enhance the taste. I especially enjoyed the abundant amount of pieces of coconut pulp mixed in with the water. If you are a fan of coconut, I would definitely recommend that you try this product. It was certainly worth the $1 that I paid for it.

3.2/5

September 26, 2016

I have been drinking coconut water for a while now and I've found this brand to be okay when you're mixing coconut water into a smoothie or another beverage. Without the pulp the taste of this particular brand is not the nicest, but it's a great and cheap option if you're going to mix it into a nice green smoothie.