Great Value Disinfectant Wipes Reviews

September 24, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Amazing product

I bought Great Value Disinfectant Wipes yesterday at Walmart. I was about to grab the Lysol Disinfectant Wipes when I came across these ones. I am so glad I did too. They have the same ingredients as the Lysol wipes and it's a cheaper price! I bought the value pack which carries 4 containers of wipes with 75 wipes in each for only under $10. Now that's a deal!! These are perfect for flu season, cold season and just everyday disinfecting! With my kiddos at home these are perfect!

January 31, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

They are just as good as the Lysol brand.

In my opinion I find that the great value brand of disinfectant wipes are just as good as the Lysol brand. I do find it a bit pricey as you only get 75 wipes for the price, but in effectiveness I find they are just as good and they smell just as nice and it gets the job done and I like the fact that you swipe up whatever you have to wipe and then you just throw them out rather than having to wash rags All in all I would recommend this, as I have in the past. I like them and use them regularly

December 12, 2017

Compare to name brand wipes..

These wipes can be purchased at Walmart for cheaper than name brands. The wipes feel slightly different but in terms of quality and getting the job done they work equally as good. They are good for bathroom floors, counters, doors around the house, cleaning around the kitchen, counters and so much more. These wipes and convenient and easy to use. The smell is not too strong but it is nice and pleasant. I like how these wipes are easy to store because the container is not too big.

Disposable cleaning wipes.

I always used to buy Lysol wipes and only recently have I discovered the Great Value wipes at Walmart. We pay onky 7.88$ for a three pack. Each tub comes with 75 wipes. Included are two lemon scented and one fresh scent. I prefer the lemon scented just because lemon smells so clean and fresh. Like the Lysol wipes it kills 99.9% of bacteria. I use these for everything from disinfecting countertops, the toilet top and to do quick wipe downs whenever and wherever needed. Although the texture does feel different than Lysol wipes they are still thick, durable and do the job. They are definitely well worth the money especially if you use them as frequently as I do.

Lingettes great value

J’ai déjà acheter ce produit chez Walmart car son prix était très bas comparé aux marques populaires. Donc attirer par son prix, je les aies mises à l’épreuve. Mon verdict: surprenant! Fonctionne au même titre que les marques populaires dispendieuses. Donc un gros : je rachète!

October 16, 2017

Equal product at much better price

This product is equal to its more expensive, brand name competitor.
    Its great saving money without having to lose quality!
    I use these wipes in my bathroom because they are convenient, fresh smelling and vlean great!

October 14, 2017

A great buy!

When I bought these wipes I bought it i a three pack. It was so affordable that I thought it was not going to do a good job. The scent was not overly powering but a great smell. The only difference I found in comparison to name brand is that I had to put a little extra muscle into it. Will purchase these from now on!

April 01, 2017

These wipes I find are a bit cheaper than the leading Lysol brand but they work just as good.
    They're great for counters, stoves, bathrooms, etc
    wonderful scent as well

March 26, 2017

Très comparable aux grandes marques. J'utilise ces lingettes pour désinfecter la maison, ou même des petits dégâts. Comme les lingettes des autres marques elle laissent les mains un peu collante après l'utilisation.
    J'ai changer d'une grande marque pour celle-ci. Je recommande.

March 04, 2017

J'utilise beaucoup de lingettes désinfectants dans la vie de tout les jours, et ceux-ci font parti de ceux que j'achète sur une base régulière. Il y a plusieurs odeur différente et elle désinfecte bien tout. J'en met toujours dans ma voiture, c'est utile pour les petits dégâts de café, de jus ou même juste pour s'essuyer les mains !