2.9/5
#125 in Cheese

Amazing - 0

July 20, 2017

Great price!

It is always a good price and a good option when you don't want to pay full price for cheese. I do find it sometimes is a little crumbly/dry but it works just as well as another option out there. Good cheese on a budget!

3.2/5

July 20, 2017

Cheaper but lacking some flavor

This Great Value cheese can be purchased at Walmart for cheaper than the brand name cheeses. The only issue I have though is that the lower price does mean less flavor. If you are making a dish where you are melting the cheese such as a lasagna I would not mind using this. When the cheese melts it makes the flavors come out a bit more. If I was eating cheese and crackers and I want the cheese to be the star I would purchase a more high quality cheese.

I find the cheddar taste is not sharp and the mozzarella is very mild as well.

2.2/5

March 20, 2017

This cheese was quite a bit cheaper than the other brands but the quality definately wasn't the same I found this stuff to be just bland with not much taste and when it was melted almost like rubber definately wont buy this kind again

November 26, 2015

I bought this cheese because it was cheaper than other brands but I was disappointed in the quality of the cheese. The cheese is very salty and also it's not creamy texture like a regular cheese. The texture feels like when you unfreeze frozen cheese and it all coming apart .